I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will send one to you - for free! If you want it :) I'm so excited for the Minnie magnet - she's perfect!

ETA: Saw your post about the bundle!

Is the Minnie magnet only the first part of food and wine and then it switches to Remy? We will get Remy I think if someone wants to switch. Not enough to pay for it but I would rather have Minnie!

@wendow I think the little box is your “token” from DVC. I received the DVC magnet separately after the fact.

Ok so has anyone booked a last minute trip, less than 60 days, with little kids, at a busier time than you’re used to? Was it awful?

Sooooo yesterday we stopped by Safeway and I got the MCGC deal on my account. I just pulled my app up now to see if the coupons were gone as they should be... and they were there for me to add again :confused3 So I did. Will see if they are still there when we get back next week to use...

I used mine on Wednesday and they were finally gone this morning. Same with the Visa, it took about 2 days for them to disappear and I re added them also, but it didn't stick. I think it resolves itself after you log in and out also, as I bought a Happy Guy with each purchase and my rewards showed after logging in and out. Waiting for my gas tank to drop to almost dry as Safeway does $1 off up to 25 gallons, so that will be $25 for 10 credits. Hoping to be able to do it twice this month as I have a Safeway gas bar close by. My lawn mower gas can is also empty so I might go a little early. I am in a quandary - Safeway gas points and Chase Freedom for the remainder or Amex with the 400 extra mr's for $40 spend. I think Freedom for September and Amex for October, unless I end up with more fuel points. Safeway and Costco gas are within pennies because they are right in the same shopping area.

Frantically trying to get homeschool planning finished. 😵
We start, with me kicking and screaming, on Tuesday lol. Not the kids kicking and screaming. Me. I've done hardly any planning this summer. I'll be winging it a lot this year. But some years are like that...
We are finishing up week 3 of our first year ever. I can't believe we haven't done this all along. It has been such a positive lifestyle change.

Delta vacations questions:

1) MR transfer to DSM 1:1, right? But the deal now is thru delta vacations I get 2:1?

2) If I want to shorten the hotel stay for much less than the whole trip, how do I do that? I don't see a way online. I thought I had seen a 2 night minimum mentioned on here.

I am thinking of asking my parents to watch the kids in early May and just DH and myself go to Hawaii, instead of taking the whole family. We haven't ever gone away together alone. No honeymoon either. I just want to make sure I can cover the trip with my points before I ask. I am thinking the flight and 2 nights on points thru this promotion, and the other nights with Hilton points.

Delta vacations questions:

2) If I want to shorten the hotel stay for much less than the whole trip, how do I do that? I don't see a way online. I thought I had seen a 2 night minimum mentioned on here.

I couldn't figure out how to do this either. We don't typically stay in one place for an entire vacation.

Someone convince me that a last minute, more crowded October trip won’t be disappointing. You know, past the 60 day window and waaaay past the ADR window. That I don’t need my dining reservations, FOP, SDMT, and SDD FP, or all those extra anytime pixie dust FP we got when our EMM was cancelled (Tuesday was going to be such an awesome day at MK). I know we could wait for some Spring dates but the idea of going in Spring when I’ve bought/made all this Halloween themed stuff is depressing. Or any tips on how to get AA to approve me so I can at least book a miles trip next time?
Barring any hurricanes, the weather will be nice and that helps with the overall feel of the trip alot! Makes crowds more bearable. And October is sooner than spring, so October wins. :teacher:

Is the Minnie magnet only the first part of food and wine and then it switches to Remy? We will get Remy I think if someone wants to switch. Not enough to pay for it but I would rather have Minnie!

@wendow I think the little box is your “token” from DVC. I received the DVC magnet separately after the fact.
I want that Remy too!!!

Good to know that the box is the token lol. I do need to see if I got the dvc magnet in what they’ve sent. That’s the token I want!

I don't know that I will get there for Remy, so I'd do a swap with you. :)

Ok so has anyone booked a last minute trip, less than 60 days, with little kids, at a busier time than you’re used to? Was it awful?
All my trips but one have been under 60 days this year. I went Jan, March, May, July, and hopefully next week. Only may was planned ahead.
I kinda prefer it this way. You can pretty easily switch around FP and ADRs while you are there.

What is the easiest bank bonus to start with? And I would like to have DD do some. Is there a problem with having us both at the same address and both doing? She would only be able to do ones where you can fake the DD if necessary. She has a PNC account, so that is a no go for her. And we both need one where you don't need a high balance. The Chase savings is out for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter