I know, I know...Please amuse me

Quacktatty

DIS Veteran
This question has been asked 1000 times...I read the answers, I just need to hear it specifically for MY trip

I have a split reservation:

4 Nights at POP
6 Nights at AKL

I make my dining reservations on July 23rd. Will I be able to make them for the entire trip or will I have to wait until my second official 90 day mark to make them for the second leg of my trip?

I'm just trying not to be surprised when I go to make reservations at 6am and find out I can't do more than half of what I wanted to get done!

I guess I am specifically interested in if making the reservations online changes any of the rules?

Thanks!

As far as I know you'll only be able to make your 90+10 ressie on your first one. But then maybe not-sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Most people have reported that they were only able to do the first part (the days connected to the first resort they checked into) and told no on booking for the 2nd stay. (The second part being a separate reservation so more than 90 days out from check-in/arrival.)

Some have reported that they were allowed to make 90+10 from the first check-in date. Guess you'll just have to be ready for it to go either way...sorry couldn't give you a more definite answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter