I just received my tix from Ticketmania.com...

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
thanks for the info. I ordered them at the beginning of last weekend I ordered them. They arrived today, with at TON of coupons, pamphlets, orlando guidebooks and the IOA & US park stuff.

I am very pleased with this service. Thanks for posting it!
Cora

99868661420436363134325F303138001.jpg

The December 15, 2000 MK Grand Marshall Family!
Wonder July 2000
Off-site '84, 85','92, 10/99
Dolphin '93, Dixie '98, Vero '99, Hilton Head '99,
BWV 2/00
OKW/Cruise/BWV 7/00
CS 12/00
Upcoming HH 7/01 & Universal (Hard Rock)/WLV/BWV! 8/01

Bump!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

I received my tickets about 3 weeks ago and just received a flyer on universal and the tickets. Sounds like you hit the jackpot, Good LUck

I got my stuff from them today and hit the jackppot also....the envelope was so big it barely fit into our maibox

I was a little nervous ordering from ticketmania since I never heard of them before, but everything I read on the message boards were so positive. I ordered our tickets for our Spring break trip on Saturday, and the tickets plus other brochures on Orlando arrived on Wednesday. Thanks to all for this tip! :cool:

Thanks to this message board, I've learned so much info and so many interesting, money saving things.

I just bought our IOA passes at www.ticketmania.com thanks to you guys and this post. Now I have one less thing to worry about and I saved money too.

They are offering free shipping for awhile which is another added bonus.

Thanks again! :) ;) :)

I also received my tix, only took 4 days! ( they were 3 day passes but NOTHING on the back about the city walk,,,hmmmmm)
anyway,, I only got 2 pieces of extra stuff, and after reading on here that some have gotten LOTS of extra stuff I decided to call them. the person who I spoke to said that if you order off the website and put in a date you need them by in the next couple weeks, they send you out the "SMALL" envelope so they make sure it gets to you fast enough. sooo I asked if they could still send my the "bigger" envelope that others have gotten,, yea, sure,, soo they said we will send you the "medium envelope" thank you. NOW, I didn't think about this till after the phone call, but she said "medium". hmm, If any of you call back for this ,, find out IF there is a "large" envelope???
& their answereing machine kept picking up when I called yesterday, so I finally just left a message, they called back this morning, so I guess they are plenty busy over there, ( nice to know they return calls on saturday

Muffyn they were doing their best to ensure you got the tickets in a timely fashion. The envelope is medium-sized and comes in a UPS Priority Mail envelope. They are so customer-oriented that I am sure you will receive the additional brochures. We received ours in a matter of days. However most of the coupons are for attractions outside of UA or Disney. Since we are spending our time on-site we probably won't use many of them. But it is the service and the additoonal information which was very impressive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter