I found a reason to continue my rewards...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
As some of you know, I just went through a separation from my fiance. Most difficult thing I think I have done ~ well, second most, I won't mention the first. It kind of bummed me at the thought of continuing these programs because I was working towards our honeymoon in Florida. Now, tonight at work, some of my girls just asked me if I wanted to go to Hawaii for my winter break between classes with them, with a stop-over in California for a day in Disneyland!!! I am soooooooooo excited. Now, with no one holding me back, I all of the sudden feel some kind of happiness that things worked out. Tonight, I told my now ex-fiance that I couldn't be friends because he was hurting me too much, I completely got all of our stuff separated and I too feel free. I would like to thank everyone on this board for their generous words during my time of hurt. It will hurt for a while, but I will make it through, slowly but surely. But Hawaii (I live in Canada ~ Hawaii is tropical and beautiful and is green during the winter ~ our city is white), Hawaii sounds so wonderful ~ and maybe I'll even meet a man. Then, please encourage me to do this, I am thinking about doing a semester in Italy in January. There is an exchange program at my school right now, and I think I'm going to apply. Sounds dreamy, to say the least. But, with these awards programs, I may be able to afford it after all.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words and friendships. One day, I hope to meet some of you, and get to see your beautiful faces.

God Bless everyone,

Joline

Oh, that sounds wonderful! That was always one of my regrets, that I didn't travel for a while before settling down with a family.

Go for it! Your whole life is in front of you. One day you will look back and be so glad you did all these exciting things!

GO FOR IT. That sounds like exactly what you need. HAVE FUN!!!! :D

JOLINE!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm a firm believer that when life closes one door it opens another. You are certainly taking charge of your life and I'm so happy for you. Hawaii and Italy!!!! That's sounds so great. Dream big and go for it. You deserve every happiness.

These sound like wonderful opportunities! I say go for it! I was just thinking about you last night and wondering how you were doing. I'm glad to hear that you are doing ok. {{{HUGS}}}

What a FANTASTIC opportunity! Everyone I know who has gone on exchange has just raved about the experience. Between that and a trip to Hawaii and Disneyland.......you're doing really well. We're always here for you!! :)

Super opportunities, so many new things await you, I second -"when life closes one door it opens another"

Good for you, Joline! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sounds like you have a good plan going. That semester in Italy will be a great experience, and will stand out on your resume, too.

Hawaii during a cold Canadian winter with a stopover in Disneyland. :D :D :D Sure sounds good to me.

Sounds to me like you are stepping right through that new door life has opened up for you.

JOline, Glad to hear things are looking up for you. have been thinking about you and wondering how things were going.

I am so happy to hear that things are looking up. Good for you! It must have been very difficult to tell your ex-fiance that you can't be friends. But it sounds like you know that you need this space between you to help you heal.

The new opportunities coming your way sound wonderful. Between Hawaii, Dianeyland and a potential semester abroad!! WOW! It is great to hear that you are opening yourself up to new experiences. I know the dark days still come around, but they will be fewer and fewer.

Wishing you all the best! And come here any time you need a kind word, let us know!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter