"I DO...want dessert" Our 10-Day DxDP Honeymoon-FINAL POST

Congratulations!
Great first review!
The food at Jiko looks so good. I will have to try to make reservations at Jiko for next summer (this year I have so many other places to try out).

Congratulations, you are such a cute couple.

Great first review. :thumbsup2 We haven't been to Jiko, but we may consider it for our trip in January.

Congrats on your marriage! party:

Great review so far. I have never been to Jiko, but I want to try the filet so bad. I may go to Disney for just one day in October and I already made a reservation there.

Count me in! Although I have to say, I don't see where you put all that food- you're so tiny; Y'all make a really cute couple! DH and I adore Jiko too, it's on our top 3 list. Can't wait to read more:cool1:

Congratulations :goodvibes

What a lovely start to your honeymoon with dinner at Jiko :lovestruc

Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Great review on Jiko. Dh and I may try it next month ;). I'm really looking forward to your California Grill review and hope it's a good one.
Cali Grill...hmmm... you have a while til that one :) Stay tuned!

Congratulations!
Great first review!
The food at Jiko looks so good. I will have to try to make reservations at Jiko for next summer (this year I have so many other places to try out).
Definitely try to squeeze it in!

Good review....Jiko is now on our..."MUST TRY" list. :thumbsup2
Definitely!

Congratulations, you are such a cute couple.

Congrats on your marriage! party:

congratulations on your marriage..looking forward to your report

CONGRATS! Thanks for the review, cant wait to see more!

Congratulations :goodvibes

What a lovely start to your honeymoon with dinner at Jiko :lovestruc

Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Thanks to you all!

Congratulations on your marriage! pixiedust: You guys are such a cute couple. :drinking1Here's to many happy years together.

I can't wait to read all of your reviews....yumm!

Jiko looks fabulous...We have never eaten there but would love to. We have only been to WDW with our kids and Jiko just hasn't been a place they seem too excited to try but it is definitely on our list of things to try when we have an adults only trip!

Looking forward to more!

Jiko looks great! So happy you enjoyed it! We've never been there but with all these glowing reviews, I don't know...might have to squeeze it in next time! :) You remind me of DH, who always says that if a piece of meat is good enough, it doesn't need sauce.

Eager to see what you have to say about many of your experiences, especially Coral Reef lunch since we have an ADR but have never been there and i'm interested to see how it went for you guys. You have 26 days til we leave so hop to it! :rotfl: ;)

:wave2:

Great so far! :goodvibes

Did anyone tell you how to post a link? I've just learned myself, but I can try to explain...

-Click on the post you want to link.

-Highlight and copy the url (http://...)

-Go to your first post

-Highlight the place you want to put the link

-Click on the blue globe above the area where you type (Insert link)

-Erase the http:// that is there and copy in the one from the post you want to link.

Hopefully I helped. :flower3:

Congratulations on your marriage! pixiedust: You guys are such a cute couple. :drinking1Here's to many happy years together.

I can't wait to read all of your reviews....yumm!

Jiko looks fabulous...We have never eaten there but would love to. We have only been to WDW with our kids and Jiko just hasn't been a place they seem too excited to try but it is definitely on our list of things to try when we have an adults only trip!

Looking forward to more!
Thanks for all the compliments! :) Jiko was so fabulous for us because we were 2 adults. I LOVE kids (am a preschool teacher) but I don't think this is a restaurant for kids. I'm sure I will get flamed for saying that, but take my opinion for what it's worth to you. Definitely hit Jiko when you two can take time for yourselves.
Jiko looks great! So happy you enjoyed it! We've never been there but with all these glowing reviews, I don't know...might have to squeeze it in next time! :) You remind me of DH, who always says that if a piece of meat is good enough, it doesn't need sauce.

Eager to see what you have to say about many of your experiences, especially Coral Reef lunch since we have an ADR but have never been there and i'm interested to see how it went for you guys. You have 26 days til we leave so hop to it! :rotfl: ;)
Awww man...a deadline?!? Not to give anything away, but...keep your Coral Reef ADR. :thumbsup2
:wave2:

Great so far! :goodvibes

Did anyone tell you how to post a link? I've just learned myself, but I can try to explain...

-Click on the post you want to link.

-Highlight and copy the url (http://...)

-Go to your first post

-Highlight the place you want to put the link

-Click on the blue globe above the area where you type (Insert link)

-Erase the http:// that is there and copy in the one from the post you want to link.

Hopefully I helped. :flower3:

Okay, you freakin rock! If only I was smart enough to know where to click on the post...(step 1). It sounds eay enough, but people who aren't quite so technical (such as myself) can make anything difficult. Thanks!

Okay, you freakin rock! If only I was smart enough to know where to click on the post...(step 1). It sounds eay enough, but people who aren't quite so technical (such as myself) can make anything difficult. Thanks!
Hehe! I think we might be sisters!!! :lmao:

See the post # up in the right top corner of the box? (#38 for this post) Click on that and it will open up a window with only that post in it. (Yes, it took me a VERY L-O-N-G time to figure that out myself. ;))

Hehe! I think we might be sisters!!! :lmao:

See the post # up in the right top corner of the box? (#38 for this post) Click on that and it will open up a window with only that post in it. (Yes, it took me a VERY L-O-N-G time to figure that out myself. ;))

YAY! Got it!!
Thank you!
That was bugging me because I enjoy reading the reviews with links so much more than those without!
I truly appreciate it.:goodvibes

Okay, I have a confession to make...
I took no pictures of any of our buffet breakfasts. :eek:
I know, I know. I was either still asleep or still so stuffed from the night before that I didn't even care.

Tusker House was great because we got into AK before the general public. I always think that is a cool perk of in-park early-morning ADRs. This was our first experience here, and the food was just the average breakfast buffet EXCEPT for all the cool African dishes they threw in. I gotta say I didn't go very out of the box on this one. I tried a few things...can't even remember what they were. Mainly, I stuck with the scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, Mickey waffles, bacon, etc. Any guesses on whether or not DH tried any of the African dishes? You got it...NOPE.

The juice was good, but not all that to be honest. I have a horrid distaste for peaches, and unfortunately many of those tropical juices (mango, passion fruit, etc.) remind me of peaches.

All in all, I would recommend this breakfast to get into AK early. We got onto the safari ride very quickly once we were done. It's pretty cool for the adventurous, and also nice for the no so daring! An empty AK is a pretty cool site.

Next up: Brown Derby Fantasmic! Package

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter