I can't get into VMK, need help

MaliaMichelle

MaliaMike on VMK
We (CL_Maliamike, my sons WildCatKris and TheCodyMan) are out of town at a relative's house in AZ. I have tried and tried to get on to VMK, but it keeps freezing and won't load. I need some huge favors.

I need
two snowman magic pins
yellow soldiers (3 if possible)
red stuff (turnstile, number generator, etc)
and anything else new that has come out recently.

I don't know what I have to offer right now, but I will offer what I can, or I will get you plenty of what comes out over the next month or so, whatever you feel is fair.

I am so upset I can't even get on here. We won't be going home for a few days to a week, so I don't know when I will be on next to do the trade. I will continue to try to get on while I am here and will update this thread when I can, but since I haven't been able to yet and I have tried many many times, I doubt I will be able to.

MaliaMichelle said:
We (CL_Maliamike, my sons WildCatKris and TheCodyMan) are out of town at a relative's house in AZ. I have tried and tried to get on to VMK, but it keeps freezing and won't load. I need some huge favors.

I need
two snowman magic pins
yellow soldiers (3 if possible)
red stuff (turnstile, number generator, etc)
and anything else new that has come out recently.

I don't know what I have to offer right now, but I will offer what I can, or I will get you plenty of what comes out over the next month or so, whatever you feel is fair.

I am so upset I can't even get on here. We won't be going home for a few days to a week, so I don't know when I will be on next to do the trade. I will continue to try to get on while I am here and will update this thread when I can, but since I haven't been able to yet and I have tried many many times, I doubt I will be able to.

I've got one set of red things from the emporium, a Narnia pin, maybe some more. I have to check. No yellow soldiers -sorry.

MaliaMichelle said:
two snowman magic pins
:grouphug: I am so sorry you are unable to get onto VMK. I would probably have some HUGE withdrawl issues if it was me!

I will get on today and get you the Snowman Pins :)
I have no idea where the Yellow Soldiers are from... I can't get you those.
Have you got the Mickey Pins yet?
What about the other 'Christmas' Furniture?
Let me know and I will get you what you need :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter