I can do this...right?!?? Yet another weight loss journey!

fitgirl36

DIS Veteran
Well here we are ready to start a new year and once again I am ready to embark on yet another weight loss journey. Hmph. I'm not even certain I will keep this journal up but I am going to give it a shot. First things first. I want to lose 15 pounds and be able to run a 5k in mid April under 40 minutes. Ok not exactly running, we wil call it trotting. I've also signed up for the BL Spring challenge. Go team mickey! The group seems like a great bunch of people to help each other through the journey of weight loss.

So this morning treadmilled 1.5 mies in 20:16. DD had her 15 month checkup which consisted of getting 2 shots. I was so anxious about the appointment my stress eating didn't even kick in, the sick, pit in the stomach feeling was present so i skipped breakfast. once we got back home I did eat a healthy lunch of chicken and teriyaki vegetables. Tonight DH, DD and I are going out to dinner as long a DD isn't too cranky.

Tomorrow I plan on treadmilling again then I will start to take my Christmas decorations down, always a sad day for me, but also looking forward to our upcoming Disney trip in mid May and who knows maybe I'll even have hit my goals by then!

Well dinner last night wasn't what I planned. I went with the intention of ordering soup and salad but didn't like the choices for soup so I ordered stuffed chicken marsala instead. Great. Good choice huh? I wasn't shy with the bread basket either. This morning when I stepped on the scale I was down 1/2 a pound. Phew. This morning I treadmilled 1.75 miles, had an egg mcmuffin from McDonalds (a weakness) but they recently raised the price so one of my new year's resolutions is to cut down on them to once a week.

I took down all my Christmas decorations except for the lighted items. Those will come down tomorrow. I like to keep them up until new year's day. Also tomorrow is BL initial weigh in, hot dog! Looking forward to starting the challenge with my team!

Keep up the good work, and remember it's a journey; we aren't going to get there in one day.

Your goals are similar to mine for this year; I want to run a 5K in March and lose 15 pounds by July 4. I haven't started a journal yet (and am not sure I will), but I wish you luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter