HRH 2002 Entertainment Rates?

rcraine

Earning My Ears
:confused: Does anyone know when the 2002 entertainment rates wil be released for the Hard Rock???

Still waiting...They must not be having too much trouble filling their rooms, slow economy or not! October 2000 all the discount rates were out for 2001; this year I haven't been able to get any (Entertainment, Fan Club, Lowes First) yet.

I am also still waiting for the entertainment rate for Janaury. I was able to get $165 fan club rate. Hoping for something better!
I'm still going to keep checking every week, I'll be sure to post if I hear anything.
:)

I am in the same boat, I got an AAA rate of 195 a night for the last week in March. I guess I will just keep calling back.

They're 50% off standard rack rate.
Good anytime.
That's according to Entertainment Book web site.

Entertainment site may state that, but the hotels haven't listed what dates are available for those rates yet.

Just called Loews First (HRH included), and entertainment rates are not out yet for 2002.
No good explanation, but with lower projected occupancy rates, it will take longer than last year. Suggest anyone wanting reservations in 2002, just make them, then call back & adjust rates as they come availalable... Watch this bb & keep calling back if lower rate come into play. We have $225 concierge AAA rates for early March, but are checking back every few days for Ent rates, which should be lower. What ever, we are going, and looking forward to it for another stay at HRH! Things are looking up, life goes on, and we certainly are going to enjoy it to the max!:)

I was able to get a fan club discount at the Hard Rock Hotel for April 3 - 7. The rate for a pool view room was $181. The AAA rates for these dates were slightly higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter