How We Survived The Worst Disney Trip Ever - A Honeymoon TR - FINALE!!!!!

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA lately. I have had the FLU!!!!!! And now I have BRONCHITIS!!!!!

I am a germ magnet, I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. I'm going to try to get better now. But I have soooooo much interesting news to share, as well as finishing up my report! I promise it'll be worth the wait.

Take care all! I'll be back soon.

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA lately. I have had the FLU!!!!!! And now I have BRONCHITIS!!!!!

Ugh. I'm going to try to get better now. But I have soooooo much interesting news to share, as well as finishing up my report! I promise it'll be worth the wait.

Hopefully you are going back to Disney! Feel better soon.

I remember reading your TR where your DH proposed! I was in tears! It was so beautiful. :lovestruc

I'm loving your TR, I'm glad you had a few magical days...and even though you say it goes downhill from here, I'm still anxiously awaiting the next installment! And hopefully, the good outweighed the bad. And if anything, you have an unforgettable honeymoon! ;)

I hope you feel better soon! :goodvibes

I hope you feel better... I feel your pain with being sick. I started with strep throat... got bronchitis and sinisitus and then ended up with Pneumonia. I am finally (after almost two months) starting to feel better. Get plenty of rest.

The miracle cure for bronchial infections is Oregano Oil. I have been using it for about a week now and I feel GREAT!

Hmmmm! Interesting news. . .AND a trip report! You leave cliff-hangers even in your short posts!!!!:rotfl:

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Which reminds me, I haven't talked much about my bladder. That's because the meds made my bladder calm down. Now, instead of a potty break every half hour, it was more like every hour to 2 hours. Only downside was it made my pee turn BRIGHT ORANGE. Sorry for the visual, guys, but I have to be brutally honest here so you can get a full understanding of how unpleasant this was. It was more of an inconvenience, since I had to carry a plastic baggy of moist wipes around with me, so I didn't stain my underwear with BRIGHT ORANGE DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is not to say I didn't wipe myself thoroughly with toilet paper either. I am a very clean person. :snooty:

I'm so glad I decided to drink regular coke and not orange soda before I started reading your TR :lmao:

How did I first find this TR now?? So good to "see" you again! Its terrible that your trip didn't turn out so well

practice makes perfect right?

PS: I'm the UTI queen so I feel your pain, I had a period of about 2 months of non-stop tract/bladder/etc issues, thankfully it cleared up but I still have issues from time to time, I hope you get better!

Just found your trip report. I am enjoying it , and looking forward to reading more:thumbsup2

Colleen,

Hope you start feeling better soon. Can' wait to here about the interesting news you have, and another installment.

Take care!

I just found your trip report this morning and have been reading non-stop as I drink my morning coffee.
I am so sorry you were so sick:sad2: I have had some pretty awful bladder infections but at least I was at home , in my own bed and not on my honeymoon:sad2:
We have some similarities...
Hubby-to-be and I are getting married in June but waiting until September for our honeymoon.. and staying for 10 days at AKL... on almost the same dates you went last year.
So I know how sad I would be to do all this planning and get sick for our Disney-moon. Here's a hug for you:hug: And my best wishes for a long and happy marriage:goodvibes

Wishing you a speedy recovery! My little one is sick with a fever and unhappy tummy. :sick: There are germs everywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter