How to sign up Moonlight Magic ??

Registration complete for 2/11.
Michael ,Thanks for all the help and answering all the questions -
you where totally right for the early thing -no need 20 minutes ahead I got 3480 -thats at 282 37 minutes in
But just to check I signed in on my phone at 9 am and got 844
So Right on time preformed better than early !!
Thanks again - :mickeyjum:goofy::donald::earboy2:

Did it ask you for your reservation number? I'm just wondering how it works with non-DVC stays. Thanks!
The only thing you enter is your DVC Membership Number. Not sure how they are getting a list of reservations not made by MS, but they are somehow.

The only thing you enter is your DVC Membership Number. Not sure how they are getting a list of reservations not made by MS, but they are somehow.

I called a few days ago to make sure my cash reservation was linked, and the way MS explained it to me is - they transfer all qualified members reservations for those dates from MDE to DVC 48 hours in advance. In my case, they did it manually.

I had the biggest queue numbers that I've seen anyone list so far. I was over 4000 on my phone (logged in before 9 eastern) and over 3000 on my laptop clicking in right at the start time.

Got in and registered, but it would only let me do it for 4, not the number that are on my 2 bedroom registration.

That's weird! Did you have those people on your registration more than a few days ago? It says there was a deadline for adding people.

Now I have a registration confirmation for Feb 11, does that mean I'm actually registered for the event? Or does it mean I'm on a waiting list.

Registered.

Some of those people are not a definite, but I thought you could get more than 4 if your reservation had more than 4.

I did. Bay Lake 2 bedroom, 8 people listed in my room, I entered 8 and it was all good.

I had the biggest queue numbers that I've seen anyone list so far. I was over 4000 on my phone (logged in before 9 eastern) and over 3000 on my laptop clicking in right at the start time.

That's weird! Did you have those people on your registration more than a few days ago? It says there was a deadline for adding people.

Registered.

I did. Bay Lake 2 bedroom, 8 people listed in my room, I entered 8 and it was all good.

Hmm. I did update the list of guests this past weekend. Maybe thst was why. I only had 4 prior to that but my DD said she now may come.

We adjusted from just me when I grabbed the reservation to adding everyone to it on the 16th. The cut-off was the 18th I believe.

We chatted with DVC and they adjusted it and we have a new email confirmation for the 9 people.

Can we add the confirmation Number into our MDE plans ??
I did register for the member sourin' thing and it is listed but I am not sure if I put it there
or it just showed up ...?

I am really surprised it isn’t at capacity yet. Last year it took less than 2 hours :scared: Maybe the events system has gotten better with tightening up on policy.

Do you all remember when those without blue cards or even reservations could (loop-hole) register?

I got it for January! But not without some high drama!
I was number 3300 something. For over half an hour I watched it count down to number 82. Then my internet connection failed. Screen went blank and said “cannot connect to the server”. I almost gave up because I figured I’d lost my place in the queue. I almost started over, but I decided to go to “settings”, turn WiFi off, and switch it to cellular data. As soon as I did that, the screen came back and said it was my turn! All was not lost! :)

I got it for January! But not without some high drama!
I was number 3300 something. For over half an hour I watched it count down to number 82. Then my internet connection failed. Screen went blank and said “cannot connect to the server”. I almost gave up because I figured I’d lost my place in the queue. I almost started over, but I decided to go to “settings”, turn WiFi off, and switch it to cellular data. As soon as I did that, the screen came back and said it was my turn! All was not lost! :)
Wow , lucky you switched connection without missing your turn the # 3480 from my computer took about 40 minutes I think - I already had mine from my phone but was just watching the time to see if they would still be available at that point - Congratulations :cool1: :earsboy:

Interesting ,Does anybody here have a higher number ?
Do we know how high it went with success ?
Or what number did not make it ???

I am really surprised it isn’t at capacity yet. Last year it took less than 2 hours :scared: Maybe the events system has gotten better with tightening up on policy.

Do you all remember when those without blue cards or even reservations could (loop-hole) register?
I think it's cause it's the first one of the year so not everyone can change plans to attend, the DCA event this month took a couple of weeks to sell out since it happened only 6 weeks after the announcement.

Interesting ,Does anybody here have a higher number ?
Do we know how high it went with success ?
Or what number did not make it ???
My highest number between my devices was in the low 4000s. Back over the summer for 2019's AK dates people were in the 7000s when registration started.

My highest number between my devices was in the low 4000s. Back over the summer for 2019's AK dates people were in the 7000s when registration started.
I did one of the 2019 AK Moonlight Magic dates...had 6710 as my number, and I was able to get in for my date. It took an hour for the numbers to get down to mine! I think that the July date had sold out before my number, but I was an August date...it was very stressful as you'd get notifications that 1/2 the tickets are left...20% of the tickets are left.... With the # of people on multiple devices, even a number as high as mine had a chance to get in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter