how much WDW fun can you have in 4 days? may '07 - w/ pics & video! FINISHED!!!

Those shirts are soooo cute! Walmart here, has some cute vintage looking ones but they all have the little cap sleeves, and I need something longer to hide my bat wings!

i have the opposite problem. i need something to hide my ghetto butt and thunder thighs! my arms have never caused me a problem......yet!

Where did you find those!!! They are too cute. Now I'll have to find the picture of my baby in her princess costume.

Ordered the Princess Leia off of Target.com. The hat came from our local Target store, and it was only $3! I wanted to get Yoda, but when DH found the Leia one, we knew that was it! :laughing:

I love your shirts, especially the Tinkerbell one...!

I never wear Disney shirts, because Disneyland Paris doesn't sell anything in my size... I only fit men shirts there :(
I hope Disneyworld will have bigger shirts... I wear a size 12/14 I think (I used a clothing conversion site for that) :)

And can you believe we have only one month to go from today?! :cheer2:

I love your shirts, especially the Tinkerbell one...!

I never wear Disney shirts, because Disneyland Paris doesn't sell anything in my size... I only fit men shirts there :(
I hope Disneyworld will have bigger shirts... I wear a size 12/14 I think (I used a clothing conversion site for that) :)

And can you believe we have only one month to go from today?! :cheer2:

i actually got that tink shirt at hot topic from the "disney couture" line. here's the website if you wanna look:

http://search.hottopic.com/search?p...m&w=Disney Couture&af=&isort=score&method=and

i didn't see the tink one on there, but i'm definitely getting that peter pan shirt now!

i have the opposite problem. i need something to hide my ghetto butt and thunder thighs! my arms have never caused me a problem......yet!

:rotfl2: I hear you!

I too, love the Tarjay. I always find something there! They also have the best selection of travel sized items. The shirts are really cute! Kermit is one of my favorites. I love Muppets 3D. The shop next to the theatre had some cute shirts the last time I was there. One month :cool1: !! Now I want to go to Target!

Now I want to go to Target!

:rotfl: DF just asked if I wanted to run some errands tonight and Tarjay popped into my head. I already bought like 10 new T-shirts (can't do tank tops in WDW or I will BURN..even with SPF 60! :scared1: ) but I could always use that lovely Mickey one. $9.99 too..how do you beat that? :thumbsup2

i actually got that tink shirt at hot topic from the "disney couture" line. here's the website if you wanna look:

http://search.hottopic.com/search?p...m&w=Disney Couture&af=&isort=score&method=and

i didn't see the tink one on there, but i'm definitely getting that peter pan shirt now!

Those shirts (and the ones you bought at Target) are so cute! I love Disney shirts like that much more than the ones they have at WDW or the Disney Store. But the tees at my Target are always so picked over...I've just looked online so I may have to get a few for my trips. Not sure what size to get though - hoping to be smaller then. I have a few now that are getting loose and they get very stretched out around the hem; I guess because they are so thin.

For me the best part about any vacation is the shopping. Even going to WDW a couple times every year, I still can always think of something I need for this trip.

Have you seen the Subway commercial where the lady is ordering ba donk a donk butt? :rotfl2: That cracks me up!

I said the same thing about myself to my husband (he of course is a sweetie and denies it). I still laugh when I see the commercial though.:)

Hi Dawn! I finally found your pre-trippie. :thumbsup2

You and DH will have a terrific time - don't forget the slushies in France!! ;)

BTW - I love your Kermit the Frog t-shirt! Too cute!

Hi Dawn! I finally found your pre-trippie. :thumbsup2

You and DH will have a terrific time - don't forget the slushies in France!! ;)

BTW - I love your Kermit the Frog t-shirt! Too cute!

thanks for reading! i'm sure our trip will not be half as comical as yours with "grimace". although the epcot day should be pretty fun with all the the alcohol that's bound to be involved. now i just have to remember to take lots of pictures that day - i may forget with fuzzy alcohol brain! :laughing:

:rotfl:

cool! look for a brunette who's 5'3" with bu-dunk-a-dunk butt :-)lmao: ) and wearing black crocs and a thin guy who's 6'1" and carrying a book bag with a lime green mickey head pinned to it! we'll probably also have some sort of alcoholic beverage in our hands! i swear we're not alcoholics, but when else do you get a chance to drink and not worry about driving home???? feel free to say hello! :thumbsup2

I might get you mixed up with myself if I do this...you just described me and DH to a T!! The only thing you won't see are the LGMHs on the Baggallini...DH has said NO WAY to those so I'm left to just send out mental DIS vibes. We'll be at POR 5/6-5/12!

commandoing??? who, me? just slightly. ;)

i've added the lion king and nemo shows to my list as "tentative"...in other words, we will do it if we can squeeze it in at some point. and i'm thinking we will be able to move faster than people with kiddies because it's just us -no stroller to push around, no worries about leaving a character sighting or whatever else too fast and not giving our kids the chance to enjoy it. we can just go as fast as we want. nothing against the family thing, but you know what i mean. or at least i hope you do. if i start getting on the family folks' bad sides on a disney board i'm in trouble!! :laughing: thanks for the tip!

You HAVE to see the Lion King show...it is FANTASTIC!

I've been laughing through your whole TR because it sounds like we were separated at birth or something. I'm a peep, too, but I'm so BAD about posting over there. I'm down 7.5 lbs so far, 10lb goal by the time we leave is WELL in sight, back to WW for weigh in tomorrow night so I'm hoping the Easter eating didn't mess me up too much. All my work clothes are too big, but my springy work clothes shouldn't be, just waiting for the warm weather to hit CT so I can wear them! I do plan to do SOME shopping before the trip and Tarjay is on the list!!

I might get you mixed up with myself if I do this...you just described me and DH to a T!! The only thing you won't see are the LGMHs on the Baggallini...DH has said NO WAY to those so I'm left to just send out mental DIS vibes. We'll be at POR 5/6-5/12!

welcome to my TR! :) what's your itinerary? just wondering if we'll be at any of the parks on the same days.

I've been laughing through your whole TR because it sounds like we were separated at birth or something. I'm a peep, too, but I'm so BAD about posting over there. I'm down 7.5 lbs so far, 10lb goal by the time we leave is WELL in sight, back to WW for weigh in tomorrow night so I'm hoping the Easter eating didn't mess me up too much. All my work clothes are too big, but my springy work clothes shouldn't be, just waiting for the warm weather to hit CT so I can wear them! I do plan to do SOME shopping before the trip and Tarjay is on the list!!

i love that place (the peep board)! i lost 10 pounds in march and i'm right at 12 right now - hoping to reach 20 before we leave for our trip. we'll see! 10 pounds is so in the bag for you!

welcome to my TR! :) what's your itinerary? just wondering if we'll be at any of the parks on the same days.

i love that place (the peep board)! i lost 10 pounds in march and i'm right at 12 right now - hoping to reach 20 before we leave for our trip. we'll see! 10 pounds is so in the bag for you!

You'll have to become a reader of MY TR to find out where we'll be!!
LOL
Seriously though, it's all there, there's a link in my siggy! Going from memory off your itinerary, we'll be in Epcot the same day, but that's not our drink around the world day, that's just our FW day, we're planning to head out mid-afternoon. We will be at DTD/PI that night though! We're having dinner at Raglan Road at 8 and then hanging out there or wherever.

Yeah, I weigh in tonight so I'm hoping to be a little closer. I had a 3.4 lb loss last week which is a LOT, so I'm trying to prepare myself for a small gain or staying the same because I know that it all has to even out sometime...plus there are other "circumstances" this week.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter