how much WDW fun can you have in 4 days? may '07 - w/ pics & video! FINISHED!!!

Hi Dawn,

Well, I guess you think I fell in the abyss or something. :rotfl: As you can see, I didn't. I have read all of your TR and just loved it. I am sorry that I did not take the time to post. Life has been so busy and crazy. Not that I am making excuses or anything:flower3:

I loved your TR - you really did a fantastic job. :thumbsup2 It was fun getting to know you and your DH. :goodvibes Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Your final thoughts and tips were great! Of course, I Loved, Loved :love: all the pics and videos!!!

I had to mention the video camera. I went to the store and talked to a sales rep and discovered that our cameras are not the same. Yours is digital and mine isn't:eek: . I was so, so sad to discover that! He said they were exactly the same except for that one little thing. Or should I say that one BIG thing!!!! :rolleyes:

On a side not...I had my camera sitting on the top (side) of our wall unit charging. The wires were handing down the side close to the wall...sounds strange but hopefully you get the idea. Anyway my DH was messing with something in that area and somehow pulled the camera off and it hit him in the head and then it crashed to the floor. I was like, "Oh no, is the camera OK?" He said, "what about my head?" I said "your head will heal, did you break the camera?" :lmao: Anyway, the answer is Yes, he broke the camera.:sad2: He obviously has a very hard head!:rotfl:
It will record voices, and can still be used as a player/editor but will not record video images. (missed DS 13 bday and the first day of school:sad1: ) I contacted Sony and I have to send it in...it is only 6 months old or so. Thankfully it is still under a partial warranty. We will have to pay for labor but parts are still covered. I hope to have it back for our trip to the world.

Well thanks again Dawn...I am very excited that you have 2 trips on the horizon. I will now have to go and read your new Pre-TR! :cheer2:

Take care
TTFN
Darlene

don't worry about not posting. i do that sometimes too. it's just too overwhelming sometimes to respond to EVERY installment! there is such a thing as life outside of the DIS! ;)

sorry to hear about your camera! :eek: glad you've still got a partial warranty on it though. how is DH's head?

when are you guys going back? i bet your kids can't wait. :yay: are you doing a TR?

Hi Dawn,
I'm new to the Boards and am going on my first Disney trip ever in 4 weeks exactly from today!! (I'm so excited!!!!:cheer2: ). LOVED your report. You have some great pics, loved the tinkerbell pic, I'm going to have to ask to have one of those done! Did you buy all those photopass pics, or are you able to just share those from the site?
Thanks for taking the time to do such a great review!

Tammy

Cast of Characters going to WDW 9/19 - 9/23:
Me (30)
DH (36)
DS (6)
DD (3)

Hi Dawn,
I'm new to the Boards and am going on my first Disney trip ever in 4 weeks exactly from today!! (I'm so excited!!!!:cheer2: ). LOVED your report. You have some great pics, loved the tinkerbell pic, I'm going to have to ask to have one of those done! Did you buy all those photopass pics, or are you able to just share those from the site?
Thanks for taking the time to do such a great review!

Tammy

Cast of Characters going to WDW 9/19 - 9/23:
Me (30)
DH (36)
DS (6)
DD (3)

hello! just so you know, some people have been told by some photopass photographers that they can't do the tink pic. just keep asking when you come to a different photographer. i think maybe some have that ability on their cameras and some don't...so keep trying! i bought the whole CD. i think it was right around $100. seems steep, but there were too many good pics on there to not buy the whole thing. so my advice to you is TAKE AS MANY PHOTOPASS PICTURES AS POSSIBLE!!!!!! that way if you do end up buying the whole CD, you get your money's worth! they have the pictures well-protected on the website, so you can only view them and put the graphics in and stuff.....you can't save them on your computer. you must order the pictures individually or the whole CD in order to be able to save them to your computer and/or share them with others.

i'm leaving on 9/21 for a quickie weekend trip with a friend of mine.....sounds like we might be there around the same time!!!!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME! :yay:

Dawn-
I had to come back here and re-read the whole thing to see just how much fun you two had in 4 days - because that's what we'll be doing a month from now! :banana: You've really shown that even the short trips can be awesome! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your WDW adventure! I'm so glad Ray is crossing over to the Disney side! :yay: (By the way, I don't think that I ever mentioned that my DH & son are BIG into Gundams, too. We have them ALL over the house. Your DH would be right at home here! LOL! :lmao: )

Anyway, this really was a excellent first TR! :hug: I can't wait to ready your next one. Infact, I'm heading there right now! :goodvibes

Take care!
-Michelle

Dawn-
I had to come back here and re-read the whole thing to see just how much fun you two had in 4 days - because that's what we'll be doing a month from now! :banana: You've really shown that even the short trips can be awesome! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your WDW adventure! I'm so glad Ray is crossing over to the Disney side! :yay: (By the way, I don't think that I ever mentioned that my DH & son are BIG into Gundams, too. We have them ALL over the house. Your DH would be right at home here! LOL! :lmao: )

Anyway, this really was a excellent first TR! :hug: I can't wait to ready your next one. Infact, I'm heading there right now! :goodvibes

Take care!
-Michelle

oh, ray would be SO at home with your DH and son! he hasn't bought any lately, but he used to spend TONS of money on those things!

hope you guys have fun on your upcoming trip!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter