How much do I tip?

DisneyTiger

Life is what happens between trips to Disney World
Ok, I am being lazy here. I know that if I looked long enough, I could find this somewhere but I thought I would just ask;)

We are staying at BCV, leaving this Friday:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We'll be there from9/26 - 10/4. It's a 1 BR and it will be me, DH, DD3 and DS18mo. Trash and towel service will be on 10/3 and full service will be on 9/29. Do I tip each time? And how much? Thanks in advance for the advice:thumbsup2

You hear a wide range of what people tip. I've never stayed at one of DISNEY's Timeshares but I've stayed at others. I tipped $5 for the day they did the full service cleaning. (Ours had no "partial" cleaning) With mousekeeping (daily) at the resorts, we typically leave $2/day. (I would leave more but DH is one that feels that if we are spending over $300/nt to stay there, then Disney should be paying them well enough.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter