How many room requests are too many?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I would like to stay at the BCV next year. I want a studio room, non-smoking, south side, large balcony, facing EPCOT. Is that too many requests? I know I should put them in the order of importance but I also don't want to make them mad and get nothing! Is non-smoking a request or room type? Thanks!:D

If they have to print a second sheet on your confirmation to list all the requests, that's too many. ;)

Seriously, room type such as "studio" is not a request. It's what you reserved.

Non-smoking is a request, but it's very common, and about 90% of the rooms are non-smoking, so that's really a "freebie". You have three requests beyond that. You cannot expect to get requests; they try to make everyone happy but sometimes it just doesn't work.

I think you have a directional problem. Unless I also have one, "facing Epcot" is essentially north. South side would be facing away from Epcot. (So as stands, you're sure to get at least one of your requests!) I suggest leaving directions out of it and just requesting a particular view (Epcot, quiet pool, or courtyard) plus large balcony. This would be perfectly reaonable and you might just get it.

I agree. I'd just ask for Fireworks View with large balcony.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter