How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Put this place on your bucket list. Truly a world-class collection of aircraft.
https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/

It’s been on my list for decades, along with the National Air and Space Museum in DC.
Unfortunately, we have no plans to travel to either Ohio or DC for the foreseeable future.
The National Museum of the Pacific War here in Central Texas has a few aircraft exhibits, and the Commemorative Air Force has several Wings in Texas with many airworthy vintage aircraft, with the closest Wing being only an hour south of us.
Back in 2015, DS and myself went on a flight in a WWII-era C-47 with D-Day markings…fun (although loud enough to where ear protection was provided) flight, for sure…!!! 🙂

My apologies to others for the thread drift and photo-spam.

5BF976D9-8D82-4C37-BE55-4D8BE02A151B.jpegF7728C07-7C7C-45E7-94D5-A24453B11A68.jpeg1E77E3BD-7607-4641-8E95-05E1D9E30D19.jpegF537FD65-8416-463D-BDFB-59F8C40C2C50.jpeg

It’s been on my list for decades, along with the National Air and Space Museum in DC.
Unfortunately, we have no plans to travel to either Ohio or DC for the foreseeable future.
The National Museum of the Pacific War here in Central Texas has a few aircraft exhibits, and the Commemorative Air Force has several Wings in Texas with many airworthy vintage aircraft, with the closest Wing being only an hour south of us.
Back in 2015, DS and myself went on a flight in a WWII-era C-47 with D-Day markings…fun (although loud enough to where ear protection was provided) flight, for sure…!!! 🙂

My apologies to others for the thread drift and photo-spam.

View attachment 862611View attachment 862612View attachment 862613View attachment 862614
I've always called it the Nimitz Museum, and it's on my list. Your route to WDW carries you close to NOLA. Go here on one of the trips.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter