How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Well we did a thing today! This year's trip has been DOOMED from the get go. We came down w/ covid 2 days before we were to fly out, rescheduled it a couple of times & thought we were set on May. That didn't pan out either. So we changed it altogether & I'm not changing it now! We had a special PIN offer and we have made the most of it. Now staying 9/1-9/8 at Poly Club Level!!!

207 days left

Also .... after my trip to Disneyland last year I had finished my trip report with the news that my wife has been cheating on me. Now on to better days .... Meet my new wife, Jennifer :) This is her very first trip to Disney and the first time she is flying! Also we are expecting my first son in July :). And ... This is just us 2 going! no kids!!!! Woo Hoo !!!! IMG_1784.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter