How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

• Dug720

DIS Veteran
    10 days until my Fall Disney trip!

151 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

662 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

• Dug720

DIS Veteran
    9 days until my Fall Disney trip!

150 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

661 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

Dug720

DIS Veteran
    8 days until my Fall Disney trip!

149 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

660 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES