How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Dug720

DIS Veteran
135 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!! 133 days to POP!

203 days until my Fall Disney trip! (This one is up in the air pending how chaotic it seems like it's going to be even if avoiding Studios like the plague. First test will be ADR day in 23 days - if even the easy to get ones are hard, I'm out. Eat the MNSSHP cost and the change fee for my air tickets to use those for another trip. Second will be reports in early Sept (I'll wait until after Labor Day) since it's a room-only. If other parks are insane, I'm out. Life is too short!!)

344 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

• bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    67 days until the West Coast DVC Members Cruise:boat:

But only two days until our Celebrity Cruise around the Horn of South America. Most of our excursions are nature based. We hope to see much sea life, penguins and glaciers. I will miss posting here for awhile.

Trera

DIS Veteran
    67 days until the West Coast DVC Members Cruise:boat:

But only two days until our Celebrity Cruise around the Horn of South America. Most of our excursions are nature based. We hope to see much sea life, penguins and glaciers. I will miss posting here for awhile.
    We are not DVC members but was curious how the cruise is.

• bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    We are not DVC members but was curious how the cruise is.
    There is so much controversy here as to whether it is worth it or not. They are more expensive than regular DCL cruises, BUT they are chock full of extra Disney experiences. They have Disney Imagineers, executives, performers and others who give a host of insights into the company.

This guest had a very unique specialty. He made pancakes in the form of characters. 7D608DAD-AD8C-4847-AD0D-4819A672B149.jpeg

Stacia was there

2AB5F4BB-C3FC-4A51-BA3D-B70090D33249.jpeg

We enjoy the entertainment.

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    There is so much controversy here as to whether it is worth it or not. They are more expensive than regular DCL cruises, BUT they are chock full of extra Disney experiences. They have Disney Imagineers, executives, performers and others who give a host of insights into the company. This guest had a very unique specialty. He made pancakes in the form of characters. Stacia was there We enjoy the entertainment.
    We can't wait to find out what's going on for our first members cruise.

• bcwife76

DisneyMomma
    16 days until our first GOLD cruise!
    171 days until our anniversary return to Alaska!
    211 days until our first time on the Magic and first DVC members cruise!
    525 days until our northern Europe cruise!

travelmomof3

Earning My Ears
    We have 387 days :) Our first cruise ever! Our kids have been begging to do a DCL cruise for a long time and we are finally going for NEXT year's spring break! It feels forever away, although I know it will be here before we know it!

Dug720

DIS Veteran
    134 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!

202 days until my Fall Disney trip! (This one is up in the air pending how chaotic it seems like it's going to be even if avoiding Studios like the plague. First test will be ADR day in 23 days - if even the easy to get ones are hard, I'm out. Eat the MNSSHP cost and the change fee for my air tickets to use those for another trip. Second will be reports in early Sept (I'll wait until after Labor Day) since it's a room-only. If other parks are insane, I'm out. Life is too short!!)

343 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

Dug720

DIS Veteran
    133 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!

201 days until my Fall Disney trip! (This one is up in the air pending how chaotic it seems like it's going to be even if avoiding Studios like the plague. First test will be ADR day in 23 days - if even the easy to get ones are hard, I'm out. Eat the MNSSHP cost and the change fee for my air tickets to use those for another trip. Second will be reports in early Sept (I'll wait until after Labor Day) since it's a room-only. If other parks are insane, I'm out. Life is too short!!)

342 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES