How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

137 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

206 days until my Fall Disney trip!

347 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

It should be 82, but had to move Alaska cruise to next year so now it is 453. So depressing! At least it's something to look forward to.

19 days until our first GOLD cruise!
174 days until our anniversary return to Alaska!
214 days until our first time on the Magic and first members cruise!
Annnnndddddddd.....528 days until Northern Europe on the Magic!!!

Bcwife, I'm trying to obtain a mug that I saw on the Magic a few weeks ago and I didn't get to purchase. I can't get it ANYWHERE online. Would you have any interest in buying it for me and shipping it to me? I'd even throw in enough extra money for a drink or two for doing me a solid!

Bcwife, I'm trying to obtain a mug that I saw on the Magic a few weeks ago and I didn't get to purchase. I can't get it ANYWHERE online. Would you have any interest in buying it for me and shipping it to me? I'd even throw in enough extra money for a drink or two for doing me a solid!

I'm not sailing on the Magic until October so if you can wait until then, sure. You can send me a PM once you've reached 10 replies on the DisBoards and we can sort something out.

136 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!! 133 days to POP!

204 days until my Fall Disney trip!

345 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

135 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!! 133 days to POP!

203 days until my Fall Disney trip! (This one is up in the air pending how chaotic it seems like it's going to be even if avoiding Studios like the plague. First test will be ADR day in 23 days - if even the easy to get ones are hard, I'm out. Eat the MNSSHP cost and the change fee for my air tickets to use those for another trip. Second will be reports in early Sept (I'll wait until after Labor Day) since it's a room-only. If other parks are insane, I'm out. Life is too short!!)

344 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter