How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

Originally posted by DJGifford
My goal was to call Friday to book us for 12/19/04 - 12/24/04...but when I picked up the phone it was 6 p.m. darn! I will be calling right at 9 on Monday morning!! We will be at the BWV. I can't wait..

DJGifford
No hurry to call Monday............the earliest you can book your stay is Jan 20,2004 at the 11 month window.;)

I've been booking my Dec 4 to Dec 11 trip this week....whoopie!!

I must have missed this thread before!

We will be at BWV, December 4th through the 10th, followed by 2 nights AKL club level.

We have 2 studios 1 for Auntie and family. 1 for nana, (If you read my trip report you would know she doesn't want to share a room anymore, she needs her space.) And a 1 bedroom for myself and the children.

Zurgswife... I too have been booking day by day this week. Are you booking BWV?

Lexxiefern...Are we taking the same trip? I just noticed your trip counter.:wave:

I too have been making my reservation day-by-day for a stay at VWL Dec. 6-16. Man I can't wait to see that beautiful lodge all decorated for Christmas :bounce: .

I did find out that I can't book til 1/11/04...oh well...I thought it was 12 months, not 11. So I will wait.

I really don't want to fly on the 24th...so we may revamp our days, but we do plan to go around that time.

My mom wants to go the weekend after Thanksgiving, but my ds always has a hockey tournament and we don't want to miss that.

I booked for 12/1-12/6 on Monday and asked if there was a need to call day by day for a 2 bedroom at OKW for the rest of the trip, and MS said "no", but she put my end date of 12/10 in, and I will call Monday and finish the ressie. At OKW, we usually only have to call day by day for a GV and some other units if it is during something like F&W or holidays.

I've been making my reservations this week for Dec 5 - 10 for a studio at VWL. I have to get the final night on Monday. After seeing the Christmas special on the Travel Channel, I really got the urge to go, I've never been there to see the holiday decorations. I plan on taking my DD (she will be 8 then) out of school for the week. My DSs will be 14 and 11, and cannot afford to miss an entire week of school. None of the kids knows of the plans, I think one will be very happy and two will be not so happy!

twinsmom....we are staying at the BWV for most of the trip we might switch to Dolphin for the last 2 nights so we don't borrow points from 2005

Diane...wish I didn't feel I have to book day by day but I'm looking at a 2bdrm standard view which only makes up about 25% of the standard rooms for BWV....so, if I want the cheap rooms I need to call day by day...

Can't wait to lots of you...and for those that haven't scene the Christmas decorations...you are in for a treat.....

Zurgswife, I think in your case, day by day would be necessary, but for us it isn't. I was kind of wishing we had a BWV room for the F&W in October, but we have 12 people that trip, and a GV at OKW even had to be booked day by day at the 11 month point. Can't wait to start planning the December meets!

We hope to be at Disney World for Christmas! Dec 19th -Dec 30th.In what ever room or place we get!!( We owen at BCV,BWV,VWL &VB);)
PS. We will be at VWL Dec 19th -Dec 26th. Dec.26th -Jan.3rd at BWV.:bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just got done booking for 12 of us going Dec. 1 - Dec. 8. This trip is for our sister-in-law as she had a series of small strokes last year which then ended with a big stroke that paralyzed her left side. She has since gone through rehabilitation and regained most use of left side. Then she learns she must has brain surgery to get oxygen to right side of brain or she could have a fatal stroke at any time. Before the surgery I ask when she recovers what she would most like to do? She said bring her grown children to Disney World as they couldn't afford it when they were young. We promised if she got through this we would all go to Disney World. Christmas is her favorite time of year so everything is working out great. Now we can fullfill this promise and she has something to look forward to and is so excited.

Hooray for DVC!!! Would not have ever thought about this if we were not DVC members.

Booked all rooms at Boardwalk and got what we wanted. Called day by day. Had to stretch points so got all standard views.
3 studios and 1-2 bedroom. MS was great each day.

I just made our first reservation as DVC owners at SSR!

We will be joining you guys 12/1 to 12/6. Hoping to add 2 more nights once we switch to OKW at 7 month window. Hope there will be openings!

I can't wait! It is so far away!

Deb

I called this morning and booked our reservations for Dec. 1-9 in a studio at VWL.

Called this morning for Dec 5-10th BWV Studio Preferred Boardwalk View. We will probably add on Dec 3-5th at Pop Century as we continue our pursuit of staying at ALL Disney resorts! DH has meeting at convention center, but I can't let that get in the way of my fun. lol

P.S. Yes, I will be calling back on Monday for the 10th to be completely honest.

We'll be at the BWV from 11/28 - 12/4. Would love to meet fellow DIS/DVCrs. Hope one of the meets is scheduled while we're there!

I am going to plan on compiling the list of who will be there when and then post some meet ideas. It is a long way off yet, so I wont feel I have to do this before I leave for OKW tomorrow!;)

there goes Diane trying to get out of her duties....:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Have a great time.....

Oh, I can't remember if I posted confirmation that I got the room booked.

Or maybe that's celebration. :Pinkbounc

Anyway, Dec 1st - Dec 8th at BWV, 2br standard. First time in the standard view section.

Would love to meet up with fellow DVC DISers. I will have another DVCer travelling with me.

Originally posted by kathleena
Would love to meet up with fellow DVC DISers. I will have another DVCer travelling with me.

042.gif
042.gif
council.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter