How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I am getting ready to plan our December 2004 trip. We are tentatively planningn on Dec. 1-10, 2004. I get to call and make this ressie right before we leave for our January trip.

Who else is planning during that time frame?

As you responded to my post you can see that I want to!

I think we will once I have my husband read all your great responses on my post! ;) Hopefully I will be joining you!

Deb

We really love this time of year. I would never suggest it for a first time WDW traveler, because there are normal embiance things that would be missed, but it is so special for the holidays!

DW and I are planning a trip for Dec 5 - 10 at SSR. (and hoping two dear friends will be able to join us :grouphug: ) It will be our first visit to WDW at Christmas time; we enjoyed MNSSHP so much, and we can't wait to see the entire World all decked out for the holidays!

We are going down tentatively Dec 3-11 at BCV. I have both sides of the family coming down and we will be a Grand Gathering! I am so excited! Especially after reading some of the reviews that are coming back from the GG events. We'll have 2 - 2 BR at BCVs.

Fun Fun Fun...can't wait!

Zulaya, hope to see you there! We are doing our GG in October. What events have you planned so far?

Me too!! I hope to go SSR December 5-10! I watched the holidays at WDW special last night on travel channel and that did me in. I told DH last night we had to go! :D

Melissa

Yes, last night made me excited too, but we had already made the disicion to go back. A couple of other DISsers are going to be down there at the same time, and we have started planning some "mini meets". I thought if there were enough planning from here, that might be a fun thing to do too!

We'll be going right before Christmas...not sure if we will stay at OKW or at our home resort, SSR, just depends on who will be going with us..Should be there from the 19-24th. The world is beautiful all decked out for the holidays. We have been for the past three years, didn't make it this year :( , but will absolutely be there next year!!!
Let's hope the weather is warm!!!

Diane, we are definitely doing the Magical Fireworks Voyage. I also want to do the International Dinner and Illuminations Dessert Reception at Epcot, but not sure if I can convince the whole group to pay for 2 events. The Safari Dinner sounds very interesting as well, but I think more people in my group would be interested in the Epcot dinner.

We are talking over Xmas about all this stuff when everyone is around.

Is your group planning on doing any of the events?

--Mary

Yes - I have missed being there either of the last two weeks - I haven't decided yet - the first or the second - but I will definitely be there one of those weeks.....

OKW!!!

Probably starting on the 4th.....

We had great fun in WDW at Holiday time, but next year we have to take a pass. We're booked on the 10 day DCL cruise so we'll be spending the holidays at sea!

Definately hope to get back to the world during the holidays in the coming years.

We plan on going Nov. 27 - Dec. 4 at BW. We can't wait to go. This the longest period between trips we have had in 6yrs ( 18 months).

Since there are usually so many DVC'ers at WDW during December, would it be possible for us to plan some grand gathering events? I mean, I can't do it alone since it will be just my husband and myself. Would they let some of us get together so we could do the Illuminations desert or the safari & dinner?

Thanks!
Melissa

Originally posted by aero99
Since there are usually so many DVC'ers at WDW during December, would it be possible for us to plan some grand gathering events? I mean, I can't do it alone since it will be just my husband and myself. Would they let some of us get together so we could do the Illuminations desert or the safari & dinner?

Thanks!
Melissa
That would be a mini meet, and that was the real reason I started this thread. I thought it might be nice to plan an event for all the DVC/DIS board folks who might be down at the same time next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter