How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

I'm really hoping to be there, and if I am, I'm sure it will be solo (DH is a Christmas scrooge) so I'd love it if there were a DIS meet.
I find the DISers I've met to be the nicest people. I just returned from my first Dec. trip and was blown away by the Candlelight Processional. I'd love to nake this an annual "must-do". Only one problem-I just applied for a teaching job, and with teaching you kind of have to take vacation at certain times, not whenever, so I don't know. So if I get the job, good news-I need the money; bad news-don't know if I can go to WDW in early December! But I wanna go!

The kids (then 7 and 9) and I will be there the Dec 26-Jan 15. My husband may join us the last week we are there. This will be our kids first trip w/the holiday decorations up, and I know they will be excited! Plus, to add to the excitement, I am not telling them until I wake them up X-mas morning to leave :) I am so excited to surprise them! I only hope I can pull it off ;) It is so hard for me not to talk about our trips with them and anyone else around me for that matter LOL So, hopefully the surprise trip will still be a surprise trip next X-mas.

I am up for a Dis-meet anytime during our trip. If nobody else wants to plan it, I guess I could.

Doing one of the GG offeriings sounds great. Maybe that could work out. Maybe not LOL

Happy Holidays to all!!!

We're planning on being at BWV in early December - haven't firmed up the dates yet. Being able to do some of the 'group' things that aren't $$ reasonable for a couple sounds great!

DH & I are going to make ressies at SSR for Dec. 25th - Jan. 1st. We would love to get a chance to meet some of our fellow Diser's!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

With a December use year and a new set of points delivered, it is a likely time for us.

Since we are already borrowing for the first trip, it looks like we will try the economical route the next time around--mid December will be at OKW. Can't wait!!

Were are looking at a combo trip for that timeframe. 6 nights HH then 7 nights at VWL!!

I'm going to give this a couple more days, and then I will do a tentative tally and see what we can come up with for a couple of meets. We will aim for one early in the second week and one at the end of the month.

OK, we are doing some sort of trip for December '04, but the deets are not set yet.

BIG FACTOR- When does MVMCP start? I would not want to do a December trip and miss that... :cool:

MG

When does MVMCP start? I would not want to do a December trip and miss that...
Maistre Gracey: This year and last, the first MVMCP was the Sunday night following Thanksgiving. We are planning on going for Thanksgiving next year to take advantage of our about to be purchased AP's and will stay through the first MVMCP because like you, I don't want to go down during the holiday season and miss it again.

HBC

My DH and I will be there the beginning of December(haven't decided exactly what dates yet). We would love to meet other DIS members and DVC members. Please keep me informed.

Elaine

..... Dec 4-11 at VWL. Possibly a week earlier, Nov 27- Dec 4th, but not likely.

Anybody know what the MNF game is for the 6th. Poly louge is a great place to watch it and chat.

Dec 26-Jan 01 for DH and Myself.I can help plan something if i need to,I am a Planaholic anyway(LOL).
Misty

We are planning for Dec.11-18 for our family of 4, w/ my brother, wife, and nephew,& my best friend and her family. It will be my brother's 1st time at the BWV'as so I'm excited and my nephews first trip to Disney!!!!!:teeth:

We're planning to be at the VWL from the 12th to the 17th. It will be our 3rd year in a row to go to WDW in December. Last year we enjoyed it, but weren't thrilled about the chilly weather. This year the weather didn't bother us in the least (though we plan to get good rain gear so we can keep going no matter what! Dec. seems to have really soaking rains!).

There's something about all the holiday decorations, music, and special shows and things going on that make December a special time. And the lack of crowds is nice too.

Dec. seems to have really soaking rains!).
THat statement really surprised me, because Dec. is usually a very dry month down there. This must be an unusual year.

Just as long as they have gotten ALL the RAINS out of the way this year prior to my Arrival this coming SAT...:D :D :D ...

Hope to see some of you guys next year

We will be there sometime in the first 2 weeks of Dec at BCV or VWL. I am so excited to see all the Christmas decorations for the first time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter