How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

Not quite sure when we are going to be there, but we're going for Christmastime. We are taking my foster parents to see the Candlelight Processional, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The kids tell me they are "too old" to go; this is because they are alas accursed teens into being cool. They will, of course, change their tune as soon as they get there.

I think planning some get togethers is a great idea.

Count us in also, hoping to go Dec 5 -10, don't know where we'll be staying. Trying to get three trips in next year. Want to see Christmas decorations !!!!!

We just returned from our first visit home. WLV We are planning on returning again next Dec. 12th - 23rd.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We're planning on being there!! Dec 5-11 either BCV (home resort), OKW (we could add an extra day), or VWL (fav resort)... aahhh.. so many choices - & I wouldn't have it any other way!

I am going to give this thread a few more days, and at the end of the week, once the holidays are over, I will start a tally of who will be there first half and who last half of the month. Then we will plan an event based on what the participnts would like. I would think something like dessert at one of the resorts, or maybe an illuminations dessert gathering. It would depend on how many are interested and if we want to have a cost free meet, or if folks would want to spend a small amount of money on a simple gathering.

Hi,

Going to try & book BCV from December 12th-16th!!

Allison an associate

Isn't everybody? We're doing the 4-day cruise Dec 5-9, followed by four or five days at WDW. Hoping to get VWL, but would settle for others.

We're new DVC'ers and planning our first trip "home" in September 2004. But our 20th anniversary is 12/15/04, and we plan to go back for 3-4 nights then too. Not sure where we'll stay then. We're already planning both trips!

We are planning on a November 28 to December 4 visit at OKW!! This is our favorite time of the year, have been visiting in this time frame since the 70's.

I'm hoping to talk my DW into a Nov 28 - Dec 5 trip. Our son, 13 will need to miss 5 days of school. It doesn't bother me or my son, however, the Mrs. might have a problem since this will be his first year of Jr. High (7th grade).

I LOVE this time of year at Disney! We spent 9 nites last year at VWL & BCV and had a great time. Very relaxing.

Wish me luck!!!

We are planning to go sometime between 12/25-1/2. I teach so it is not possible for me to go the first half of the month. We have stayed at the Dolphin before but we are thinking about either OKW or BCV. We own at both resorts so we will make up our minds by the beginning of Feb.

dvc_john here (using caskbill's sign-in)....

will be there most of the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2004.....

I am a new DVC family member and will be going home next year 12/07-12/11. Can't wait!!! :Pinkbounc

Just picked dates last night:Pinkbounc Dh,dd9 and ds5 (next years ages) and I will be either at SSR or VWL Dec. 27-Jan.1 or 2nd. Really wanted to be there on Christmas Day but my mother would have a coronary if she didn't get to see her grandchildren on the 25th!
Would love to meet fellow dis'ers there!

My goal was to call Friday to book us for 12/19/04 - 12/24/04...but when I picked up the phone it was 6 p.m. darn! I will be calling right at 9 on Monday morning!! We will be at the BWV. I can't wait...I keep hearing how great it is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!