How many different States have you lived in?

I've always lived in the Chicago area, with the exception of 4 years of college in Michigan (does that count?).

3 states (california, new york, and maryland), a district (downtown D.C.), and abroad (London). :)

Always in Michigan.......1 town while growing up & 2 more since getting married.

11 states: Texas, Virginia, Washington, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Pennsylvania and 1 territory: Guam.

My father and hubby were Navy guys.:D

I've lived in D.C., Maryland, Virginia and New York; France, Italy, Mexico. :)

I was an Air Force brat and was in the Army. I've lived in Texas, Washington (state), South Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Massachusets, North Dakota and Washington D.C. As for overseas, I lived in England for four years when I was in grade school :D

3 and on Thursday it will be 4.

Nebraska, Iowa, and Michigan. On Thursday we are moving to Wisconsin. Hopefully this will be the last move before we retire to Florida! ;) :)

Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Maine.

3 states all told: Virginia(born there), New Jersey(grew up there and still live here), Colorado(three months, was going to go to college there, but it didn't work out).

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter