How Low Can You Go?

mad4themouse

<font color=deeppink>Never truly happy unless I'm
Has anyone else read this MouseSavers article? I'm not sure when it was added but the challenge sounded interesting. I can't wait to read the trip report from Mary's SIL & Family.

How Low Can You Go?

Has anyone else tried a similar "experiment"? I'd love to hear about your experiences.

The lunch at animal kingdom can be done for less.

2 kid meal vouchers $5.99 each (each meal comes with pizza and child drink)
1 pizza $5.49
2 drinks $1.99

Total with tax is about $20.73 about a $3 savings plus 2 drinks and 2 ice creams or popcorns later in the afternoon. (Savings on that is $10)

Thanks for the link!!! I hadn't seen that article yet!!! It is a neat idea...not my idea of a Disney vacation, but an affordable way to see Mickey!!!

Oooh, rdrjj5, that is a GREAT idea. I forgot that the kids' "Meal Plus" vouchers at Animal Kingdom are such a good deal. If I get a chance to talk with my sister-in-law before they head out to do the test, I'll suggest this.

I'm leaving the actual meal choices to her discretion, so the "sample menus" listed in my "How Low Can You Go" plan are not necessarily what they will pick, but your approach might also work with a different entree selection...

Thanks for the suggestion!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter