How long to get back thyroid & cholesterol bloodtest results?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Had bloodwork done 12days ago. Still waiting. Have called office three times and was told "They're on his desk. He'll send you a letter". Well okay but its time to refill my thyroid meds - are they staying the same? I left that message yesterday. I dont want to fill it up and find out I need a different dose.

You can actually sign them out yourself ,then call tell them the result( at least you will know) and take it from there.

newholidayx2 said:
Had bloodwork done 12days ago. Still waiting. Have called office three times and was told "They're on his desk. He'll send you a letter". Well okay but its time to refill my thyroid meds - are they staying the same? I left that message yesterday. I dont want to fill it up and find out I need a different dose.

That's ridiculous. I get my thyroid results back within a few days. I'm in the same situation of having my dosage always changing.

You need to call the office and INSIST that they tell you the results because it is time to refill your meds and you don't know if the dosage will remain the same.

You should also request that they fax you the results of all your blood tests. I like to keep my own record.

In my opinion, it's time to find a new doctor if he/she can't even discuss blood tests results with you in a timely fashion. Remember, you are the consumer and you need to make your health come first.

Good luck and let us know what happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter