how late to arrive at port

sbdrsun

Earning My Ears
I just found out that my flight to Orlando was changed. Flight now will not land until 12:15pm. We are taking DCL transportion -what time can I expect to board the ship ( assuming no flight DELAYS!!) Will that hurt my chances of getting Palo ressies and Nursery spots??

Your fine... it takes about 45 minutes to get to the peir by bus and the buses run pretty constant... boarding usually starts around 1pm (sometimes earlier) but the spa and Palos reservations don't usually open til 1:30 (that has been the case on the 5 sailings I have been on anyway). So I would not worry to much, you should be fine :) Think of this too, the last bus from Disney property leaves at 12:45 (for the passengers doing land stays prior to sailing) so a good number of resort guests will be behind you...

If for some reason you get to Palo's and find that they are booked, be sure to get on the waiting list - the couple that sat with us at dinner did not get reservations to Palo's but did get on the waiting list, and they did get a chance to dine at Palo's.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest