How Early for World of Color?

I'm seeing you guys talk about blue section and yellow section etc. Is there a map that will tell you where each section is? I've seen it once, but I have no clue where we were sitting. LOL

laura&fam said:
I saw this somewhere else and I was wondering how it worked. How do people in the park know if Disney decides to extend the hours or add a show?

They made an announcement over the intercom, and they had some signs posted.

a78171f979ef50346541eff52e0728f8.jpg

Is the link to the new map towards the end of that thread?
It is right at the top of the thread. I will get this thread updated soon. Planning to see WOC tomorrow night and will have some revisions and updates when I get home. :)

It is right at the top of the thread. I will get this thread updated soon. Planning to see WOC tomorrow night and will have some revisions and updates when I get home. :)

We are there starting Sunday, so waiting with baited breath...:surfweb:

What about the picnic meal with the WOC ticket - is that worthwhile? Does anyone know what color section that allows you in? Or should I skip the picnic meal and just get FPs for WOC when we enter the park?

Thanks!

The world of color superthread listed a couple of posts back has info about the picnic lunch right in the first post. I can't remember what it said or I'd tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter