How early do the buses run?

cnjmom

Mouseketeer
I just booked a 7:10 AM ressie at CM for my son's birthday breakfast. We are staying at SSR. Do the buses run that early, or will we have to take a cab?

What time do the buses begin in the AM?

Thanks.

We learned the hard way (even after asking the front desk at POR) that the buses do not start running until one hour before the park opens. So, if the MK is open at 8am the day of your ADR, then the buses would start at 7am. You should ask when you arrive at SSR what the best option would be for making your ADR.

We had an 8:10am ADR at Princess Storybook and we were told that buses would start at 7am...um, no. BUT, we had a FABULOUS bus driver who took her MK bus to CR and Epcot for those of us with ADRs. Now, that is DISNEY service.:cool1: I tipped her for being so kind (otherwise we would have missed our ADR.)

The few times we've had early breakfast or tour ressies, we've always taken the bus. At least at POP there has always been one bus that starts running I believe at 6:30 for character breakfasts and such. You may have better luck asking this on the Transportation board.

Just want to add, when you get to WDW the only CM's that really know what's going on with transportation are the CM's in the purple pants. They are the bus drivers and they have the answers.

I would take a cab, better safe than late! Call the night before to arrange one that early

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter