How does the whole starting a trip in on season, but ending in another season work

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

I really enjoyed my Feb 25-March 7, 2005, trip and I'm really thinking of going again around this same time. However, I want to take advantage of the value season rates, and use my AP once more before it expires on Feb 26th, 2006. I'm looking at Feb 11-20, and know that next year the value season ends on Feb 15th. Exactly what season's rate would I get charged, the value rate or peak rate or both.

I was wondering this also. I was thinking that you pay the rate for the entire stay for what ever season your 1st night is in. Is this correct? Thanks!

maxsmom,

Everyone on here is really helpful, so I'm sure someone will help us out with this question.

Bump!! I want the answer also. Someone posted a few days ago that if you arrive in value season then your entire stay is priced value season. I sure hope that is correct!!

Per Mousesavers.com:
If your stay STARTS in a particular season, but runs into the next season, your room rate will be based on the season in effect when you check in. For instance, if you check in to your hotel for a one week stay on February 14 (Value Season), even though Peak Season starts on February 15 you will be charged for the entire stay at the Value Season rates.
HTH :flower:

I can confirm that first hand. I bridge seasons often and you pay the rate you had on your first day---so if it were the other way around I would advise two ressies linked together. But when you start out in value it is easy- value the whole time. I am booked Oct 2-9, and picked that date to be in on the code that is good untill Oct 4th- It is the same with a code, the code needs only be valid the day you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter