• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how does RNRC compare to Shanghai's Tron coaster?

I have not been on Tron, but of all the Disney roller coasters, RnRC is my least favorite. While, it is in the dark, it is not pitch black like SM. There are illuminated street signs throughout. There are two twist inversions and one full loop. To me the ride is very jerky. And, with the shoulder harness I end up with a headache or neck ache from bashing my head on the sides of the restraint (I’m short). It’s very fast. I love all the other coasters and thrill rides (except Mission Space), but I would be fine with not riding RnRC again.

Front is much smoother FYI! I personally like the back because it's a wilder ride (as with most coasters), but it will jerk you around. The front is by far the smoothest seat on the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter