how do you pack...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
was wondering how everyone packed their shampoo and toiletries. I seem to have trouble with them bursting in the plane (i do put them in plastic bags, thank God) and the last time we went, a cologned bottle (my DH cannot go a day without cologne) broke in our luggage - needless to say, we knew which bag was ours, and everyone sure could smell it. The cologne was in between 2 towels and still broke. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pack better so next time our shampoo won't leak, cologne won't break, etc.... I don't want to have to clean up that mess again.

Joline

I really don't know what you could do (I always use ziploc bags) but never that anything break. You could always put breakables in carryons - or else buy some products when you get there. Good luck

We always take our breakables on board in our carry on luggage and have never had a problem.And yes ziploc bags are the greatest invention! lol :)

zcat1.gif

We either get the travel sizes of things we need (Shoppers has a good selection), or put things in those travel plastic bottles (also at Shoppers, or at a dollar store). If those don't work, ziplocs seem to do the trick.

4 More Sleeps! :) :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest