How do you get from the Dolphin to Hollywood Studios?

kimberlym4

<font color=green>I guess it pays to have low expe
We are finally here and this place is fabulous!
West wing - overlooking EPCOT. Beautiful grounds!

So... when you stay here - how do you get to Hollywood Studios AND how long does it take you to get there? I don't want to miss rope drop and I don't want to wear out my kids before the park even opens!

Thanks for your help.

the boats start an hour before opening.

your resort is the last stop before DHS.

So riding the boat will work - unless you just missed it - then walk - go over the bridge toward BW. you will see the path.

Love the walk from the EPCOT resorts, esp. when the weather is nice....but it would be a long walk with little ones..it's about 10/12 mins for adults.

Have a great stay at the Dolphin! We stayed there several times when it first opened and we had wonderful time every stay - the CM's are wonderful!!

I stayed at the Dolphin in October 2007 and we found that walking to DHS was much faster than the boats. Those boats CRAWLED. It was a very pleasant walk, 10 minutes max. But I'm a pretty fast walker, and it was just me and another fit adult. You won't have any trouble finding the path. There are signs all throughout the Dolphin. If you have any problems just ask a CM in the Dolphin and they will tell you where to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter