How do I know which discount is better?

FigaroandFifi

Mouseketeer
So I am considering purchasing an AP but have the Chase visa, how do I know what the Chase visa discounts are?

Right now I have a RO booked for Art of Animation suite, rack rate. I know, I booked rack rate and that is crazy but my fear was that Star Wars would open and I wouldn't get ANY room and wanted the suite. My dates are 9/25 - 10/1. I know the AP discounts aren't out yet but how do I find out what the visa discount is?

I had an AP before and let it expire so I have never used my visa discounts, never even looked into them, lol. THanks.

So I am considering purchasing an AP but have the Chase visa, how do I know what the Chase visa discounts are?

Right now I have a RO booked for Art of Animation suite, rack rate. I know, I booked rack rate and that is crazy but my fear was that Star Wars would open and I wouldn't get ANY room and wanted the suite. My dates are 9/25 - 10/1. I know the AP discounts aren't out yet but how do I find out what the visa discount is?

I had an AP before and let it expire so I have never used my visa discounts, never even looked into them, lol. THanks.

The current Disney Visa discount is only thru April 27th. There is not always a special Visa discount. I have found the AP discount to be a bit better than any other discount. But dates, resort & room types may be more limited. Here is a link to the current Visa discount.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/holiday-rooms-visa-cardmember/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter