How do ADR's work?

msmama

DIS Veteran
I have several ADR's for my trip - my must-do's.

But how do the reservations work? Are ALL the tables given out or are some tables reserved for walk-ins? Or does it depend on the restaurant?

Just wondering what our chances will be for last minute dining. I don't want to plan too much with a baby.

Especially during the busy seasons, Disney books ALL tables at ALL sit down restaurants with ADR's. Generally there are no walk up tables available. You can always try, as there is a chance of a no show, but your chances are very slim.
If you really want to eat at a TS restaurant, especially in the Parks, be sure to make ADR's. On other nights you can try as a walk up, but be prepared to be satisfied with CS food.
HTH

reserved for walk-ins I don't think so.
I would never go to Disney with out an ADR. it's to chancey. Just my opinion.

Disney holds NO tables for walk ins. Disney dining books all tables out.make those adrs ahead of time and cancel /change as you need to.

I have several ADR's for my trip - my must-do's.

But how do the reservations work? Are ALL the tables given out or are some tables reserved for walk-ins? Or does it depend on the restaurant?

Just wondering what our chances will be for last minute dining. I don't want to plan too much with a baby.

I hope you don't have the DDP.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter