HOTEL FOR 1 NIGHT WITH FREE PARKING NEAR WDW

ladeb59

Earning My Ears
Looking for a nice reasonable hotel with free parking near WDW for just one night. Free breakfast would be great but not a deal breaker. Any suggestions?

Best Western Lake Beuna Vista Resort (on Hotel Plaza Blvd).

Rates are usually around $80. If you go to Mousesavers dot com, type in Best Western in the search bar and use their link to the hotel webpage, you will get a "Mousesavers" rate, which includes free parking.

Not sure what your date is, but from experience, I know there are price drops the closer to my actual stay. I booked months ago for my Aug trip (I stay there for a night when we have late flights and I dont want to pay $500+ for a Disney hotel when we arrive at 9pm!) at $110 (free cancellation), and just rebooked at $83 a month before we leave.

I probably could have booked at $75. Website shows 2 queens at $75 and balcony w/ 2 queens at $83. As far as I know all rooms have balconies, so Im not sure what that is about.

Breakfast is not included, but they have a full service restaurant (I think $15 for breakfast buffet and kids eat free with paying adult) and a grab and go. Lovely pool, 2 gifts shops (one is pure Disney), arcade etc.. Its a 4 -5 minute walk to Disney Springs in one direction and 4 - 5 minute walk to many chain restaurants, including IHOP if youre looking for breakfast, in the other direction. They also have free frequent shuttles to the parks and DS.

We leave the next morning and are at the Poly in 5 minutes. Typhoon Lagoon, and the Port Orleans resorts are right up the street. High floors have visibility to the Epcot fireworks at night (over the trees)

Great place to stay! We are staying 4 nights this trip, as we are visiting Discovery Cove, Sea World and Aquatica parks before we check into our Disney resort.

Last edited:
How close is close to WDW? In the Bonnet Creek area, I think TownPlace suites and SpringHilll suites are the only ones that have the free breakfast.
A little farther afield (maingate/kissimmee/celebration) there are lots of options. Quality Inn and Suites by the Parks, Comfort Suites Maingate East, Galleria Palms, Fairfield Inn and Suites, etc.

If you go to a site like Hotwire and do a search for your dates, filtered by Free Parking and Free Breakfast, you can see what's out there. Once you find one that is appealing to you, you can always book directly with the hotel, if you don't want to use Hotwire, but I find those kinds of sites good for comparing different brands.

The Disney Springs hotels have parking/resort fees so be sure with any booking there that you have a special deal to eliminate those or expect to be charged them. (I have stayed at 5 of them)

Just outside Disney there are lots of options, I always stayed offsite the night before and sometimes after a package.

Here are a couple with low rates & no parking fees:
- Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista (yes breakfast)
- Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista South (yes breakfast)
- Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista (yes breakfast)
- Best Western Plus Lake Buena Vista South (yes breakfast)
- TownPlace Suites Flamingo Crossing (yes breakfast)
- Springhill Suite Flamingo Crossing (yes breakfast)

There are some on 192 just behind Animal Kingdom with low rates, breakfast etc but I have not stayed in any of them. And don't be afraid to go farther .... I just spent 5 day at the Homewood Suites NORTH of the Convention Center (I had kids walking to and from convention center) and DS1 and I were doing Disney. 15 minutes parking lot to parking lot to go to Magic Kingdom (much faster than a Disney bus) so I wouldn't hesitate to stay further for the right prices if you have a car ... which I assume since you are concerned with parking fees.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter