homecoming proposal idea

TALB

Mouseketeer
Hey all of you crafty Diser's I need your help. My son's High School Homecoming is very early this year so he has started to think of proposal ideas. He is on the football team and bought a blanket with the school logo on it and would like to give it to her to use at the games on cold nights. He wants to incorporate it into the proposal. Anyone have any ideas of cute sayings or ideas how to use it in the proposal? Thanks so much!

A black panther. The blanket is black and has a capital W with a panther going through it.

That's so funny. My high school mascot was a panther a well, but we were the purple panthers. Do you want a Disney theme? You could do something with Bagheera from Jungle Book. Bagheera says something about brains over brawn, perhaps he could give her the blanket with something about having brains enough to stay warm in the stands while he's using the brawn down on the field.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter