Hogwarts rp part three

Professor Toodle: she looked at Evan and Melanie and looked down. She knew she had always been a third wheel. She didn't know what to say, she never did. She examined herself. She had blood everywhere, still coming out of each of her wounds, her nose and lip were bleeding, her robes were cut, she had bruises everywhere, and a black eye. Her self-inflicted cut was large, as she twisted the knife, making the wound bigger. She was still in pain, but didn't show it.

OOC: I just read this, and it's kinda sad. Third wheel :(
But of course it does seem I'm finding everything sad tonight

Evan: "Sorry about that Georgie, I honestly thought you were gone. I'm sorry, it's always hard for me after confrontations, and that stupid wall... threw me over the edge, I'm embarrassed to say. I would gladly have an episode in clas of that could be my worst problem."

Evan: "Sorry about that Georgie, I honestly thought you were gone. I'm sorry, it's always hard for me after confrontations, and that stupid wall... threw me over the edge, I'm embarrassed to say. I would gladly have an episode in clas of that could be my worst problem."

Professor Black: She looked at Georgie. "See? I told you he wouldn't be upset."

Georgie: she started to cry. She threw her bruised, bloody arms around Evan. "I'm so sorry about what I said about your sister. I loved her, I didn't want her to die. And before you say anything, no, it wasn't Freya." She explained to him what she had to Melanie a while earlier. "I'm really, really sorry." She put her face in her hands. She felt horrible.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: she started to cry. She threw her bruised, bloody arms around Evan. "I'm so sorry about what I said about your sister. I loved her, I didn't want her to die. And before you say anything, no, it wasn't Freya." She explained to him what she had to Melanie a while earlier. "I'm really, really sorry." She put her face in her hands. She felt horrible.

Evan: He hugged her back. "Shh, shh. Its all right. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her, but I don't blame you."

Evan: He hugged her back. "Shh, shh. Its all right. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her, but I don't blame you."

Georgie: she shook her head. "I blame myself. I'm so sorry." She opened her eyes and looked at him, his eyes looked so kind and forgiving. "I don't know why either of you don't absolutely hate me."

Georgie: she shook her head. "I blame myself. I'm so sorry." She opened her eyes and looked at him, his eyes looked so kind and forgiving. "I don't know why either of you don't absolutely hate me."

Melanie: "We've been over this loads of times, Georgie. It was my own fault. I should have handled it better."

Melanie: "We've been over this loads of times, Georgie. It was my own fault. I should have handled it better."

Georgie: she shook her head. The blood from her nose was dripping on the floor. She put her robe on her nose, not wanting to get any more of her blood on the ground. "Melanie, no. Please stop it."

OOC: the app just totally messed up on me. Is Wings off?

OOC: I'm sorry, my app has been having problems so in off for the night.

OOC: Wotcher everybody!

Jane: She looked at her tree house. She had hid up here for years, ever since the magic started showing. She remembered her best friend Penelope's face when she saw her doing magic accidentally at school. She got down and aparated back to the hall outside the ROR and came in exhausted. She laid down in her hammock.

OOC: Wotcher everybody!

Jane: She looked at her tree house. She had hid up here for years, ever since the magic started showing. She remembered her best friend Penelope's face when she saw her doing magic accidentally at school. She got down and aparated back to the hall outside the ROR and came in exhausted. She laid down in her hammock.

OOC: we've moved to the new thread, incase you didn't see. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter