Hogwarts rp part three

Professor Toodle: "I can't. I just-" she fainted.

OOC: Just drew a pic of Georgie insane. I wish I could post em but can't.

Professor Black: "Georgie!" She sat down next to her. Perhaps it hadn't been a good idea to get her walking so soon.

OOC: oh, man, guys. Cedric is going to die soon. I don't like this part.

Professor Black: "Georgie!" She sat down next to her. Perhaps it hadn't been a good idea to get her walking so soon.

OOC: Who's Cedric? Oops. Never mind.

Professor Toodle: she sat up and rubbed her head. "Sorry. I'm fine." She stood. "Is he in there?"

OOC: The second I posted I was like, " Oh, yeah. She said she had Ben watching that. " I never watched the grave yard scene.

OOC: I seriously hate it-it scared me up until a few years ago.

Professor Toodle: she sat up and rubbed her head. "Sorry. I'm fine." She stood. "Is he in there?"

Professor Black: "I'm not sure. He might be having flashbacks," she said uncertainly. "he's got PTSD." She wasn't sure if she already knew.

OOC: he just died :(

Professor Black: "I'm not sure. He might be having flashbacks," she said uncertainly. "he's got PTSD." She wasn't sure if she already knew.

OOC: In the books it's so instant! It's like BAM! He's dead.

Professor Toodle: "I know. I've always felt bad about that." She stepped in the room. "Ev? You in here?" She stepped behind Melanie again and put her hands on her shoulders to balance herself. Her leg, side, and stomach were killing her with every step.

Doodle98 said:
Professor Toodle: "I know. I've always felt bad about that." She stepped in the room. "Ev? You in here?"

Evan: "Yeah." He winced as he stood up. "You okay?"

Jane: The death eaters left the room, locking the door behind them. " Gab can you hear me?" she whispered.

Jane: The death eaters left the room, locking the door behind them. " Gab can you hear me?" she whispered.

Gabrielle: she nodded timidly. "You need to get out of here." She whispered.

disneyanney said:
OOC: I'm about to cry. Why did I decide to watch this?

OOC: IDK. On Pandora sometimes the music from when Harry reappears with Cedriv's body plays and I feel sad every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter