Hogwarts rp part three

OOC: yeah. Next time I'm going to play it safe with the first or second.

Professor Smith: When he looked at them, they could see thay his eyes weren't showing the normal joker, they were darker and haunted, showing he was having an episode. "Bit of wall fell here. Hit me but I healed myself. Voldemort's forves are so intent in destroying this csstle, aren't they?"

Professor Smith: When he looked at them, they could see thay his eyes weren't showing the normal joker, they were darker and haunted, showing he was having an episode. "Bit of wall fell here. Hit me but I healed myself. Voldemort's forves are so intent in destroying this csstle, aren't they?"

Professor Toodle: she hugged Evan, tears falling down her face. She did it on impulse, but was glad she did.

Professor Black: She could tell by his eyes that he wasn't alright, so, after Georgie hugged him, she walked over and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry, Evan," she said softly, putting her head on his shoulder. "We'll figure this out."

Professor Toodle: she stepped back, losing balance and falling to the floor. "Why does this always happen?" She mumbled.

Professor Toodle: she looked at Evan and Melanie and looked down. She knew she had always been a third wheel. She didn't know what to say, she never did. She examined herself. She had blood everywhere, still coming out of each of her wounds, her nose and lip were bleeding, her robes were cut, she had bruises everywhere, and a black eye. Her self-inflicted cut was large, as she twisted the knife, making the wound bigger. She was still in pain, but didn't show it.

Gabrielle: "Who? I'll be fine, Jane. I need to have faith in Jackson."

Jane: She aparated away to her house. She sat down in the tree house and curled up. She had put a protective charm on her house, so it was unscathed. The rest of the block had been razed.

Evan: "Did you see? Kellie Brown, the Ravenclaw girl that was good with potions, Darius' girl? Dead. Well, assumably dead, death eater brought down a wall on her, and its not very likely that you survive a wall collapsing on you. Do you think he just tried to bring a wall down on me? No idea where Darius is, I have no idea how to break it to him." He wiped furiously at the tears in his eyes. "Kelsey Nora Brown was an angel. Darius was gonna propose, you know? A couple nights ago, when he wanted to talk to me, apparently he also pulled Drew from wherever he was and asked us if he should ask her. Of course we told him yes, he deserves to be happy. Apparently his mother gsve hom his granfmother's ring once, evrn though shr hated him." He wiped at hiseyes furiously again.

OOC: Mel or Georgie need to get him back to the present.

Evan: "Did you see? Kellie Brown, the Ravenclaw girl that was good with potions, Darius' girl? Dead. Well, assumably dead, death eater brought down a wall on her, and its not very likely that you survive a wall collapsing on you. Do you think he just tried to bring a wall down on me? No idea where Darius is, I have no idea how to break it to him." He wiped furiously at the tears in his eyes. "Kelsey Nora Brown was an angel. Darius was gonna propose, you know? A couple nights ago, when he wanted to talk to me, apparently he also pulled Drew from wherever he was and asked us if he should ask her. Of course we told him yes, he deserves to be happy. Apparently his mother gsve hom his granfmother's ring once, evrn though shr hated him." He wiped at hiseyes furiously again.

Professor Black: "Evan? Evan, that was years ago." She looked at him, clearly concerned.

Professor Toodle: she looked at him. "Evan, that happened a very long time ago. We are okay now. All of that is over." She sat next to him and took his hand. "It's okay, Ev." She told him what had just happened, very calmly.

Jane: She got up and looked around. Her house seemed to look empty. It was part of her Fidelus charm. She was the secret keeper.

Evan: He shook his head slowly, as if he wss trying to rid himself of a headache or fog. "Okay. Okay. Come on Evan, fight it," he muttered to himself. He was aware now, and attempting to throw off the attack.

Evan: He shook his head slowly, as if he wss trying to rid himself of a headache or fog. "Okay. Okay. Come on Evan, fight it," he muttered to himself. He was aware now, and attempting to throw off the attack.

Professor Toodle: she squeezed his hand. "C'mon, it's alright."

Doodle98 said:
Professor Toodle: she squeezed his hand. "C'mon, it's alright."

Evan: He put his hands to his temple and forced it out, like he often had no choice but to do. "Am I dead?" It was always the first question he asked after an episode, as it tended to cause physical and phantom pains.

Evan: He put his hands to his temple and forced it out, like he often had no choice but to do. "Am I dead?" It was always the first question he asked after an episode, as it tended to cause physical and phantom pains.

Professor Black: "You're alive. You're fine," she said soothingly.

Georgie: she smiled. "No, but you almost killed me today."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter