Highway in the Sky

OlieRow

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this? I'm intrigued, is it mostly adults with a few teens or lots of families?
Mostly adult crowd. We thought that for the food, wine/cocktails, and experience the price was pretty reasonable. When we were looking for something special for a girl's weekend and my recovering addict sister, we decided it probably wouldn't be worth it for her.

NuJoy

NC is too north for me
It’s been a couple of years; but both times we did Highway In The Sky it was all adult couples. It is completely adult oriented.

• shocker

It's a WDW realty that not every moment is magical
    I’m waiting as well, 12/04 - 12/11. Checking everyday is getting old.
    I’m waiting too... frustrating checking everyday. I have the exact same travel dates!!!
    We are hoping for new dates to appear soon. Looking for November 21st party of 4. This has looked like a nice experience for couples.
    Curious if dates will be available for October?

Check again, report today that fall dates are available.

• Disneyfireman504

Disney fanatic
    We were able to book our reservation for Nov 21st. This will be a great start to our vacation. 20 years married to my wife and have two of our best friends coming with us.

KodakFigment

Mouseketeer
    Sadly Highway in the Sky is not available for the fall season. Those who were able to book had that happen through a reservation system error. September 30th is the last night. Currently planning to restart in January 2020, but no date is set.

Disneyfireman504

Disney fanatic
    I spoke with Disney dining this morning and the Highway in the Sky Dine Around is confirmed for our November 21st date. I wanted to check and see if Enchanted Rose was taking the place of Mitzer's Lounge as a stop but no one I spoke could give me that answer,

• DISfam2401

Earning My Ears
    Sadly Highway in the Sky is not available for the fall season. Those who were able to book had that happen through a reservation system error. September 30th is the last night. Currently planning to restart in January 2020, but no date is set.
    Where did you get this info? We're definitely still confirmed for November as well.

kiford

DIS Veteran
    I wanted to check and see if Enchanted Rose was taking the place of Mitzer's Lounge as a stop but no one I spoke could give me that answer,
    We just did this in early September and the champagne and cheese course was in the tea room. It's possible that they may use Enchanted Rose now that it's open, but it's equally possible that they'll continue to use the tea room since it's likely to be less busy at that time of night and therefore quieter and more private. BTW - we did love this experience. I'd totally do it again. I really hope they plan to continue it.

KodakFigment

Mouseketeer
    Where did you get this info? We're definitely still confirmed for November as well.
    Was scheduled to be dark til January. Some behind the scenes computer mishaps allowed bookings on down dates. Disney is honoring bookings already made but not accepting any new ones at this time. Also, Mizner's was never a stop on the tour. The champagne course was served in the Tea Room.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS