Highway in the Sky

Has anyone done this? I'm intrigued, is it mostly adults with a few teens or lots of families?

Mostly adult crowd. We thought that for the food, wine/cocktails, and experience the price was pretty reasonable. When we were looking for something special for a girl's weekend and my recovering addict sister, we decided it probably wouldn't be worth it for her.

I’m waiting as well, 12/04 - 12/11. Checking everyday is getting old.
I’m waiting too... frustrating checking everyday. I have the exact same travel dates!!!
We are hoping for new dates to appear soon. Looking for November 21st party of 4. This has looked like a nice experience for couples.
Curious if dates will be available for October?

Check again, report today that fall dates are available.

We were able to book our reservation for Nov 21st. This will be a great start to our vacation. 20 years married to my wife and have two of our best friends coming with us.

Sadly Highway in the Sky is not available for the fall season. Those who were able to book had that happen through a reservation system error. September 30th is the last night. Currently planning to restart in January 2020, but no date is set.

I spoke with Disney dining this morning and the Highway in the Sky Dine Around is confirmed for our November 21st date. I wanted to check and see if Enchanted Rose was taking the place of Mitzer's Lounge as a stop but no one I spoke could give me that answer,

Sadly Highway in the Sky is not available for the fall season. Those who were able to book had that happen through a reservation system error. September 30th is the last night. Currently planning to restart in January 2020, but no date is set.

Where did you get this info? We're definitely still confirmed for November as well.

I wanted to check and see if Enchanted Rose was taking the place of Mitzer's Lounge as a stop but no one I spoke could give me that answer,

We just did this in early September and the champagne and cheese course was in the tea room. It's possible that they may use Enchanted Rose now that it's open, but it's equally possible that they'll continue to use the tea room since it's likely to be less busy at that time of night and therefore quieter and more private. BTW - we did love this experience. I'd totally do it again. I really hope they plan to continue it.

Where did you get this info? We're definitely still confirmed for November as well.
Was scheduled to be dark til January. Some behind the scenes computer mishaps allowed bookings on down dates. Disney is honoring bookings already made but not accepting any new ones at this time. Also, Mizner's was never a stop on the tour. The champagne course was served in the Tea Room.

Hi all,

Just stopping by to say that availability for January - March 2020 is now open.. we just booked for January 9th 2020. The dates opened up two days ago, but I waited to make sure that it wasn't a glitch with MDE.

My adult son and I did this years ago when it first started and we enjoyed it. I'm thinking of maybe doing it again for our January trip since we are most likely going to make this trip about food experiences. We did it in cold wet weather the year we did it so the ending at the CR was a bit uncomfortable and we left mid-fireworks but we were pretty much full and more than a little tired by then. That actually was my least favorite part of the experience. I'm not a fan of watching the fireworks with the piped music and from a distance. The other courses were great though and well worth the expense.

Ive done this twice with my mom and my mom and dd and hoping to book next November when we have a Friendsgiving trip for three couples the second week of November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter