HI!! Just moved to FL to be closer to the MAGIC . . . .

JaysOnicaBE

Earning My Ears
and to get away from the high cost of living up in the East Coast. My DH and 1yo DS just moved from NYC to Lakeland, FL just last month -- fitting since I work in Tampa and on the weekends, we can all go to Orlando -- so Lakeland was right smack in the middle. I've also already heard some things about Lakeland . . . so we're looking to move as soon as our lease is up ;)

I'm not really new to the DIS, I've been reading threads on the forum for years, but was always too timid to share anything -- big, scary Interweb!

But here I am, stepping out of my comfort zone a little, ready and willing to participate in all that the DIS has to offer!!

My DH and I got married at WDW in March 2011 at the WP with Cocktail Hour at Italy Isola, and a Reception at AAR. It was magically magical. And now we can share the magic and make new memories with our 1yo DS!!

Being new to the area with a young family, I was also hoping that there might be some Disney-loving local families and groups out there. If anyone has any recommendations, I'll love you foreverrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter