• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN 27 Thread

i figured it out... there is place on the right where it says annual passholders discount.. you click on that and enter your pass number.
But heres the NEXT issue... once you select how many people you click select dates and the damn thing just spins and spins and never pops up the calendar.
Ive tried it in three web browsers already. chrome, explorer, AND firefox... ***???
I see on october 1st its 53.99 per ticket and $110 per fast pass.. which is fine.. i just want to see the tax out the door so we can divide out how much each person owes me... Come on universal. you have to do better!

I'm really surprised they are announcing AP discounts this soon...I usually wait until September to buy my tickets because the discounts don't typically come out until August. I'll have to wait until I'm home to try your link when I'm sitting in front of a good computer instead of the one we have at work

Last edited:
it wont let you check out with a.p. discount.. good lord the website stinks. You have to CALL them and they will give it to you. It may change in the near future, but as of now you cannot check out with your a.p. discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter