HHN 27 Thread

Rush of Fear is valid all nights for the first two (or maybe three?) weeks. The Frequent Fear ticket is valid all Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights during the whole event. I believe there is a Friday night add-on for Frequent Fear if needed. If you can go multiple nights during the first few weeks, Rush of Fear is the best bargain for HHN.

Rush of Fear is valid all nights for the first two (or maybe three?) weeks. The Frequent Fear ticket is valid all Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights during the whole event. I believe there is a Friday night add-on for Frequent Fear if needed. If you can go multiple nights during the first few weeks, Rush of Fear is the best bargain for HHN.
YES! Thank you! I'm so excited to hear this. We will be there Sept. 21-26 which means we will get 4 nights of HHN with the Rush of Fear. Last year was our first year at HHN and we loved it. We only went one night and we didn't get to do all the houses. I think we will definitely be able to see them all with 4 nights. Thanks again. We did upgrade to AP while we there last year is there a discount for the Rush tix?

Question about the Express Pass: is it added directly on the ticket after being bought or must we go somewhere to have a physical card? We plan on doing the parks all day then the HHN so we'd like to know if we have to go to a kiosk for the Express Pass.

If you buy a HHN ticket with express, it will be stated on the ticket. I f you buy a HHN ticket without
express and then want to add express you will receive a new ticket with express added.

I upgraded to a seasonal AP during an April trip and plan to come back in Sept (21-24) for HHN. Completely new to the AP scene so I need some guidance on best way to purchase hotel + HHN tickets. Will there be AP deals for HHN tickets and hotels for AP holders? I am under the impression you can book AP rates on hotels 3 months out. Just trying to understand if I should plan to book separate (hotel and tickets) or if there will be discounted bundles for hotel + HHN tickets. Thanks.

If you can then I would do HHN on a different day instead of doing HHN after a full day at Universal. It's not a deal breaker but it would be better so you guys aren't as tired and can stay late.

You can wait and buy your tickets at Publix, that's what we do. Benefit to buying before you fly down would be to guarantee your tickets just in case that day sells out (unlikely), and sometimes at Publix if you're attending HHN later in the year it can be harder to find the cards in stock as they get a shipment of them and when they run out they run out. Usually its the Fri & Sat tickets that sell out first at Publix. I believe it was last year when we went that we went around middle/late Oct and we checked our local Publix, sold out. Drove up to Orlando and checked two other Publix stores, both sold out. So we ended up just going on our phones and buying tickets through the Universal website.

Thank you, that was vey helpful!

I upgraded to a seasonal AP during an April trip and plan to come back in Sept (21-24) for HHN. Completely new to the AP scene so I need some guidance on best way to purchase hotel + HHN tickets. Will there be AP deals for HHN tickets and hotels for AP holders? I am under the impression you can book AP rates on hotels 3 months out. Just trying to understand if I should plan to book separate (hotel and tickets) or if there will be discounted bundles for hotel + HHN tickets. Thanks.
Yes...there will be AP discounts on tickets and special "Gory Getaway" packages for the hotels...if they still call them that.

I hope this is true! I recall hearing about this, but the main challenge was obtaining the rights to the movie and intellectual property. If we get the Overlook Hotel for HHN 27... BOY, its going to be crazy. With The Shinning AND AHS... I might have to spring for an Express Pass
Apparently the "leak" was on the TA site and has since been removed. Fingers crossed it is some real info!

WOW :crazy2: well the RIP tour is available now on October 6th but ****..... $681 would be the total for 2 people. HHN tickets + RIP tour. Since I'm Canadian that would be almost $850.

Guess that's out. :(

The main HHN site still only has the flex tickets up. Would you mind linking to the site you are able to see the prices? Are RoF and/or FF up there too?

We did upgrade to AP while we there last year is there a discount for the Rush tix?
AP discounts on HHN tickets will be among the last information revealed. I usually wait and get my Frequent Fear plus Fridays and Express in September. Be patient...they always take their time releasing AP discounts.

The main HHN site still only has the flex tickets up. Would you mind linking to the site you are able to see the prices? Are RoF and/or FF up there too?

As macraven explained I'm booking a package through Universals website and it allows me to select the tickets and the tour. :) That's how I saw the prices. SO you can always go and pretend to book a package and check out prices if you don't want to wait.

I think we will be just doing the HHN tickets with the Express Pass instead of the tour. It's just way too much for one night for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter