• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN 27 Thread

WOW :crazy2: well the RIP tour is available now on October 6th but ****..... $681 would be the total for 2 people. HHN tickets + RIP tour. Since I'm Canadian that would be almost $850.

Guess that's out. :(

I am coming from Australia and our exchange rate is worse than yours, so out for me too. Still thinking about express but as I will be going in September I am not sure if I will need one. I just spend $150+ on two tickets to Disneys Halloween, so money is going down really quickly.

I am coming from Australia and our exchange rate is worse than yours, so out for me too. Still thinking about express but as I will be going in September I am not sure if I will need one. I just spend $150+ on two tickets to Disneys Halloween, so money is going down really quickly.

I thought our $ were really similar! Sorry that yours is even worse. That sucks! I'm paying $300 for 3 tickets to MNSSHP which is gonna cost me over $405 with exchange.

I finally started a fake vacation package like Heather said. They have the Unmasking the Horror prices up too. Single tour is $79.87 and the combo tour is $138.44. If I'm not mistaken, that would be a $5 increase for single tour and $20 increase for the combo tour. However, considering the odd cost, these prices might include tax.

BTW, are there any credible rumors of IOA being involved this year? The fine print on the RIP ticket mention the inclusion of Express Pass once per ride. It then excluded Forbidden Journey and Gringotts. This disclaimer was similar to, but not the same as, the regular Express Pass fine print. For instance there was no mention of Hogwarts Express. Also, I believe the ticket information only mentioned Gringotts the last two years. I concede there is probably nothing here, but I think it's enough for consideration. I know the Express Pass exclusion leaked the inclusion of Gringotts the first year Diagon Alley was open for HHN.

Last edited:
I wish they would include IoA into HHN. I never got to go when they use to do that.

Any idea when tickets will be available for single night/ pass-holder discount? and fast passes?
I have to buy Mickeys not so scary tickets this friday and i want to move some money around.

Last edited:
I feel like its going to be exactly 455 days after the last night of mardi gras 2016.
Probably trying to dodge all of the discounted tickets from the 3 months free on their a.p. people.
So youd think what??? after July 16th?

Any idea when tickets will be available for single night/ pass-holder discount? and fast passes?
Ive i have to buy Mickeys not so scary tickets this friday and i want to move some money around.

I'm waiting for those too, and I think last year they came out in June. Maybe around mid June, I think.

I have to buy Mickeys not so scary tickets this friday and i want to move some money around.
Does my AP pass have to be activated to qualify for discounted HHN tickets?

Does my AP pass have to be activated to qualify for discounted HHN tickets?

If you order your hhn tickets on line or by phone, you have to give your ap accounts number

But who knows if that will be followed this year

Last year if you bought the ap and hhn tickets at the same time, they did allow you the ap discount

No ap discount on unmask the horror day tour

But a discount if you book morning and afternoon tours for same day you do the tours

If you order your hhn tickets on line or by phone, you have to give your ap accounts number

But who knows if that will be followed this year

Last year if you bought the ap and hhn tickets at the same time, they did allow you the ap discount

No ap discount on unmask the horror day tour

But a discount if you book morning and afternoon tours for same day you do the tours

Thanks for the info.

Thanks schumi!

Please drop in and join us anytime
The more the merrier
I have a few that will try to post videos for opening night

Tickets now on sale

am i missing something? i cant buy one on the website without plugging in a Coca Cola UPC code... and i dont have one... whats the deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter