Hereos ~ Season One

love the show,and dont give spoilers .looking forward to the spin off think called beginnings or something like.They are going to get people to vote for there fave in that sho and put them in main one.nice spin on phone voteing
Paul

I got the DVD. We're hooked!!! Up to episode 4:yay:

So pleased you are enjoying it, Florence :goodvibes It is super addictive!

Jackie, when is Journeyman on? I used to love Quantum Leap, so would like to give this a go. Thanks.

Laur's princess:

Jackie, when is Journeyman on? I used to love Quantum Leap, so would like to give this a go. Thanks.

Laur's princess:

It is on Sky One on Thursdays and think it is repeated as well :thumbsup2

Laur's princess:

I am up to episode nine. No spoilers, but he is digging a rather large hole for himself at the moment and its suddenly got very dangerous!

Heroes, again up to season 2 ep 9 and there are some interesting twists going on. As good as series one!

I am up to episode nine. No spoilers, but he is digging a rather large hole for himself at the moment and its suddenly got very dangerous!

I was trying to pace myself with this Obi but you have me intrigued :lmao: I am really enjoying it :thumbsup2

We got the DVD box set shipped over from the US and watched about 12 episodes back to back one weekend. It is the best thing I have seen in ages. I am really hooked. Can't wait for series 2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter