Help

H

hello

I have started to make my packing list and it is just too long. I was wondering if there is a way to travel lighter. I am staying for 8 night and 7 days at Disney World. Any tips will be helpful!
Thanks,
hello

HI! Well, remember that as far as clothing goes, you can do laundry while at WDW. However, it depends how much time you'd like to spend washing clothes while you are on vacation.

Also, remember that toiletries, such as shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush/toothpaste, brushes/elastics can all go into the same bag with the others you are traveling with.

The florida heat is hard on your body and feet. However, if you don't feel you need more than one pair of shoes and water shoes, that will save you some space in your bag.

Melissa

Well, I know when I go for 8 days, I pack about 2 suitcases. I always pack just enough socks, underclothes, etc. And if you need to, you can do laundry like Melika said. But, I dont know how you are, but when Im on vacation, I DO NOT DO LAUNDRY! :)

If you have to pack alot, use baggies for little things, and use travel size toiletries that dont take up so much space.

Just try not to stress over it, and you will be fine!

Try doing a search on these boards for "packing list". There are a few I've seen, and printed, that are good. And pared down. Just keep in the back of your mind as you make your own list and pack: "will I really utilize this item".

Making lists is part of the fun! But if you let it get out of hand it'll drive you nuts in the long run!!:crazy: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter