Help needed: FP+ with Child Swap

nolawave

Earning My Ears
First time going to WDW with a child and can't figure out how FP+ works with child swap. Do only one of either my wife or I need a FP for a ride, then the other can use the child swap pass to go through FP line later, effectively allowing us to get more FP than we would if we were riding ride together. For example: say I wanted a FP for Space Mountain, can I just get a FP for that and then my wife ride with the child swap pass or do we both need to show cast member that we both have FP?

Sorry if this wasn't clear!

First time going to WDW with a child and can't figure out how FP+ works with child swap. Do only one of either my wife or I need a FP for a ride, then the other can use the child swap pass to go through FP line later, effectively allowing us to get more FP than we would if we were riding ride together. For example: say I wanted a FP for Space Mountain, can I just get a FP for that and then my wife ride with the child swap pass or do we both need to show cast member that we both have FP?
Info in the first post
DIGITAL Rider Swap/Rider Switch/Child Swap: In Effect as of June 16th

Ha ha I’m confused too I’m thinking that’s a yes tho only one needs a fast pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter