Help! I can't decide!

Where should we stay

• Boardwalk Villas

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans - French Quarter

Results are only viewable after voting.

SRiley1985

Mouseketeer
So hubby and I are wanting to take a trip for our anniversary next summer. We were going to go over our actual anniversary but that is July 4th week so we are changing to the week before, June 23-28.

We stayed at Kidani last trip and were spoiled by DVC. I was hoping to get a BCV studio, but BCV is full for the whole month of June apparently. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I really had my heart set on BCV and I don't know if I can go back to a mod after our AKV stay :( Here are my 3 options.

1. Book at BWV.
2. Book at CSR because it is the most like a deluxe.
3. Suck it up and go back to POFQ. I liked it okay, but the pool is not really great for adults and being July, I know it will be HOT!

I would stay at BWV since it is in the same location as BCV. Of course that is assuming that location played a part in wanting to stay at the BCV. Hope you enjoy your trip no matter where you stay!

I dont think Id o back to POFQ, sounds like you really did not like it. Stay villa if you can, seems like that would make you happiest!
Wherever you stay have a MAGICAL time!

If you were spoiled by AKV, then I think you would like BWV. The location is great, close to DHS. And you would still be in the same Epcot resort area as BCV.

My boyfriend and I stayed at the CSR in June one year and really enjoyed it. The pool was amazing! It was also a pretty quiet resort I found. It seemed to have a lot less children then other resorts. The bus service was always SUPER quick.

By your description, I think it has to be BMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!